15. She's so good at it.

"WOAH!!! WHO IS THIS JUNGKOOK?!" Taehyung suddenly yelled his lungs out

"Oh God! Tae, stop it. You'll make me go deaf someday if you keep doing this." you said, stepping back, a little away from him.

"This is not fair sis, you didn't even tell me that you are into younger guys!! Wow! I'm surprised. So, who is this huh!?" Tae said, pulling you with him on the couch and made you sit beside him.

"No! That's not it. He is just a student. In fact he is from my class. Why do you make assumptions so fast?" you said trying to stand up but he again pulled you down on your place.

"You have to tell me everything, Or I'll eat your special hand made cookies that you have hidden in the kitchen." he said with a smirk making your eyes go wide.

"No way! You can't, and I told you already he is my student. I forgot to bring an umbrella with me today and I got drenched in rain so he just helped me and... gave me a lift home." you said and literally waited for him to explode, because you know he will.

"OH MY GOD! Y/N, HE EVEN GAVE YOU A RIDE HOME. I NEED TO MEET HIM. HOW OLD IS HE?" Taehyung said in his loudest voice making you put your hands on your ears with a sigh.

"My dear bro, can you please let me go and take a shower first and I'll tell you everything after that okay?" you said with so much sarcasm in your voice but he was way too excited in your story that he didn't even realize.

"Okay, okay. But just finish fast and come down quickly." he said with a smile and you stood up with an exhausted sigh leaving your lips.

"Oh I see, so, he is a trouble maker. He sounds so cool though! I wanna meet him someday." Taehyung exclaimed after listening to your so called story, with a stupid smile on his gorgeous face.

"You know what! You are just so dumb, Tae. I'm telling you how much I suffered because of him and you are normally fanboying over him, calling him cool and all." you said and smacked his head a little too hard, making him groan.

"Whatever you say, he sounds like a cool person." he said with a pout while caressing his head where you hit him.

You just shrugged your shoulders and stood up going towards your bedroom.

So the thing was, When he pulled you with him right after you went out of the bathroom, you were already so tired but he didn't listen and made you tell everything that happened.

You flopped down on your bed with a sigh. A notification popped up on your phone screen making it lit up. You took your phone from the night stand opening it to see an unknown number had texted you.

It was Namjoon, telling you to save his number. You saved his number and texted him a thumbs up sign before putting your phone back on the night stand.

You just hoped that you don't get sick because of the rain before going into your dreamland.

"I told you, Hyung, I don't think I can do it." Jungkook said over the phone as he was laying down on his bed.

"Trust me, she's so good at it and you can always stop it if you don't like it, but at least give it a try." Namjoon said from the other side of the phone.

"I'm good with just how I am. I don't need it hyung." Jungkook whined running a hand through his still wet hair from the shower.

"Just once, please. It's for your own good. Do it For me at least?" Namjoon said in a tired voice making him want to consider it.

"What is her name, again? You didn't tell me. You said she is from our school?" Jungkook said getting up to sit on the bed.

"Don't know her name but it was Ms Kim. She is new in our school and she is such a fabulous teacher, Jungkook-ah." Namjoon's words brought a smirk on Jungkook's lips as he thought about it.

"Oh, I see. Then I think I'll do it. Tell her I'm ready for the lessons- or you can just give me her number, you know!" Jungkook said and Namjoon couldn't believe his ears. He was so stubborn about this just now and he's all ready, so suddenly?!

"O-okay. I'll give you her number. Talk to you later." Namjoon said still not believing his own ears and he cut the call.

The conrer of Jungkook's lips tugged upwards as he thought about you and tossed his phone on the night stand. But he needs to learn how to take care of his phone first, always tossing it over everywhere, such a brat !

He soon drifted off to sleep, burying all the thoughts inside his head for now.

It's just all so fun to him. Teasing and making you suffer is something he always looks forward to.

It was Saturday. Wow! Nothing is better than Saturdays. Sunday is good but you have to worry about Monday, When Saturday is just a day to relax, without any worries.

Namjoon texted you that his friend was okay with the tutoring thing and also that he gave your number to his friend.

On the Sunday afternoon, an unknown number texted you. You were just chilling on the couch, watching TV with Taehyung.

You opened the text to see....

Unknown
You should be Ms Kim if I'm not mistaken, right?

Kim Y/N
Yes, I am. Who is this?

Unknown
I'm Namjoon's friend. He gave me your number.

Kim Y/N
Okay but I didn't quite catch your name?

Unknown
Oh, my bad! I forgot to say my name.
It's Jungkook. How are you my dear
Ms Kim? 😉

Kim Y/N
Jungkook?! What the hell!
Seriously?! Are you serious about this tutoring thing or you are fooling around once again?

You saved his number in your phone even if you didn't like the idea of all this.

You never expected it to be him out of all people. It's just so frustrating dealing with him.

You didn't notice a shadow lurking over you from your side. Of course it had to be Taehyung!

"Who are you texting, huh!? " Taehyung asked making you flinch.

"Aah! You scared me!" you said putting a hand over your chest where the heart is supposed to be.

"That's not new, I always do! So who is it huh?" he said wiggling his eyebrows and smiling stupidly.

"It's Jungkook and before you start yelling again, it's just for study purposes." you said and got up from the couch, closing your phone without looking at the other new texts from Jungkook.

Taehyung just laughed and said, "you won't be able to deny it for so long Y/N."

"Shut up!" saying that, you went inside your bedroom and tae resumed his movie.

■□■□

Vote and comment! <3