46. Lock the door first

"Oh, Mr Choi, you won't believe what I went through! I wouldn't have left you on your own if I knew it was- Argh! They literally forgot that I was inside and locked it up

"Oh, Mr Choi, you won't believe what I went through! I wouldn't have left you on your own if I knew it was- Argh! They literally forgot that I was inside and locked it up. I'm sorry for not attending the wedding!" you apologized to him as he was sitting in front of you in the caffe.

"It's really okay, Ms Kim, it wasn't your fault anyway!" he chuckled and sipped his coffee.

"Really though! I keep breaking the promises!" you sighed and he smiled shaking his head.

"I had Ms Park with me for accompany so it was okay! She helped at the last moment, I'm really grateful!" he smiled.

"Ah, I see! Thank god!" you gave him a smile back. You both chatted just like that for a while and then left for home.

You somehow managed to keep Jungkook from pestering you about dropping you home. And you were able to get a coffee with Mr Choi, but now, you have to go to Jungkook's place for the tutoring session. Maybe this was the reason why he let you go without much problem.

You rung the doorbell and waited. After some moments, a women in probably her late forties opened the door.

Just by looking at her, you knew that she was indeed Jungkook's mom. Her face resembled so much with Jungkook's. She had a grace and looked lively. She gave you a smile which you returned.

"Hello Mrs jeon, I'm Jungkook's teacher and I'm here for the tutoring session. Is he home?" you asked politely and her smile enlarged.

"Oh! You must be Ms Kim! Please come inside! Jungkook talks about you all the time." she laughed at her son's childish behavior and made space for you to go inside.

"Mom!! You weren't supposed to expose me in front of my teacher!" he showed his mom a smile which looked fake and came downstairs.

"Jungkook! This is not how you talk to me! And get your books ready now! Go go! I'll talk to Ms Kim some more!" she finished with a grin and looked at you.

"What? No, Ms Kim is really busy! She needs to come with me right now, am I right noo- uh Ms Kim?" he quickly corrected himself and cutely glared at his mom.

"Um, jungkook, you should go ahead first! I'll talk to Mrs Jeon." you said and sat down on the couch as Mrs Jeon suggested.

"Noona! Come soon, I have so many queries about today's lecture." he said and dashed to his room.

"Oh my! Does he call you by that name often? Is that uncomfortable? If you don't like it then I can tell him to stop." she said making you shake your head.

"No, no! It's totally okay! He has my permission, I don't mind! He is a sweet kid, but just a little too mischievous." you laughed nervously and Mrs jeon tagged along.

"I see! Then, it's okay! But my son seems a bit too fond of you miss! Not that it's a bad thing but he has never been attached to any of his teachers before. You're the first one to do this, and even though I'm not home much of the time, I can see that he's been more calm now. And creates less chaos. I'm grateful that you've helped him in so many things." she laughed lightly and her words made you feel warm. Now you can see where the sweetness in Jungkook came from.