58. The cool confession

"Ah! So you accidentally spilled banana milk on the clothes? And now you want to clean it yourself, then bring it back to me?" Tae nodded, understanding

"Yeah!" Jungkook smiled sheepishly. He woke up earlier than usual and got dressed back in his uniform that he wore the previous day.

It became a little awkward at the dining table between both of you while breakfast but it got subsided because of taehyung's usual loud personality.

"Should we do it again some other time?" He snickered as he handed you the used plate, to wash up. You were alone in the kitchen of course.

"Yaah! Shut up." You whispered and he bent down, pecking your cheek. He then sprinted back to taehyung as they talked about some new game.

"It's time to go." You said as you were done with everything and made your way towards the parking lot. Jungkook followed you after waving at taehyung.

"Am I clear?" Mr Min scolded some students who were running in the hallways.

"Yes, Mr Min." They both bowed and quickly walked away from there.

Just as Mr Min was about to step inside the staff-room. He heard some loud footsteps coming his way.

"Who the hell is running again, now?" He said, pissed off.

"JIMINSHI!!" Jungkook yelled as he ran after his best friend.

"I swear I didn't do it on purpose. Yaah! Let me go." He pleaded desperately.

While some other students~

"Psst! They're at it again."

"Just wait and watch. There are going to get punished."

"Serves them right."

The students started muttering among themselves as they both were running around, not caring about anything or anyone.

"Let's see! What do we have here?" Mr Min called out loudly making those two stop right there.

"Oh shit!" Jimin mumbled under his breath.

"Shit is about to go down, boy!" Mr Min grinned. Jimin swallowed harshly.

"Come on, Mr Min. Let us go this time." Jungkook said. Mr Min was now staring at him with a dangerous look.

"Please!" Jungkook added.

"You know that it's not gonna work." Mr Min was not going to let them go. Not that easily.

"Jimin! Say something, I'm sure he'll listen to you." Jungkook whispered.

"What the fuck! How-" jimin was cut off by Mr Min.

"Stop swearing and come to the staffroom after the school ends." He announced and went inside as he glanced at jimin the last time.

"Man! He's so cruel." Jungkook whined.