17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers

"Of course, you'd be here

"Of course, you'd be here. Who was I kidding?" you let out a dry, half hearted chuckle.

There he was, his back facing you as he kept gazing outside the window from where he stood in front of the window surrounded by the curtains.

He turned around facing you after he heard your voice. His hair flowing in opposite direction as he suddenly turned his head towards you.

"Oh- good evening Ms Kim. My eyes are pleased to see you here." he said as his eyes searched yours with a grin on his lips.

You mentally sighed, walking towards him. There was not anyone aside from him in the classroom.

"When will you stop causing trouble and getting punishment, huh?" you said as you stood just in front of him.

The corners of his lips lifted upwards in a smile upon hearing your words.

"I don't know. I'm used to this anyway, you don't have to worry about me, Ms Kim." he said with a silly tone as if he doesn't give a shit about anything.

"I have to. As your teacher, I need to. Anyways, what did you do this time?" you said and he rolled his eyes, running his hand through his hair.

"I don't know, I was doing nothing and Mr Jung just came to me and said I need punishment or something, so he told me to do the sports room chores. It's good though, it's like a work out so I don't mind." he said while shrugging his shoulders and it was your turn to roll your eyes at him.

"Oh! So you did nothing? What was Mr Jung doing when you were doing nothing?" you said folding your hands in front of your chest.

"Umm, he was telling everyone to write down something, probably?" he said with a stupid smile still evident on his face.

"Exactly, you shouldn't have done nothing. Now just do whatever he told you to do quickly." you said looking at your wrist watch.

"Are you in a hurry Ms Kim ? Do you have a date with your, that handsome boyfriend?" Jungkook said while taking steps towards you making you frown.

"Who are you talking about? I don't have any boyfriend or shit." you unconsciously cursed in front him but didn't realize. You stared at him as he kept coming close.

Just what is this? A cringy Wattpad fanfiction? Things like this keep happening to you since you met Jungkook.

You gulped looking at him as he didn't stop in his tracks.

"That one guy who came to pick you up from school some days ago? Isn't he your boyfriend?" he said, leaning towards you. Close, dangerously close.

"Why are you so interested in what I do? That doesn't matter to you, young boy." you kept your hand on his chest pushing him a little, that made him stumble back a bit and you could finally breathe properly. But damn! He sure works out a lot. Those muscles!!

You understood that he was talking about Taehyung, since he came to pick you up one day. But you decided not to tell him that he is your brother. Why would you tell him, right?

"Of course, I'm interested. I'm a young boy according to you, so as a young boy, I have curiosity problems." he said with sarcasm dripping through his words once he stood properly again.

"Whatever! Just get over with the punishment already. I'll be right there to keep a watch on you." you said and hurriedly walked out of the classroom.

Jungkook just chuckled and shoved his hands in his pocket before following you from behind.

You arrived at the sports room and took a stool before sitting onto it. A couple of seconds later, Jungkook came in the room, too.

"Ms Kim, wouldn't you be troubled if you sit here? Why don't you sit there at the bleachers? It would be easy for me if you're not coming in my way of work and also you can keep proper watch on me from there." he said the last sentence in a teasing tone.

"Okay, just finish quickly." you said and shot him a glare, while standing up and walking towards the bleachers, only to earn a laugh from him in exchange.

"You are so cute Ms Kim, even when you glare at me. It's so funny." he said still laughing, while you told him to shut the fuck up and went to sit on the bleachers.

You huffed a breath and sat down pulling your phone out for time-pass.

But the phone couldn't serve you the right amount of entertainment so your eyes just found its way towards Jungkook.

He was just doing everything effortlessly, as if he was enjoying it. Well, he did say that It's like a work out for him so, understandable.

You never really paid attention on how he is so well built and tough, how his biceps flex whenever he lifts something heavy, how his uniform shirt clings onto his torso because of the sweat, how his eyes seem so focused that it almost looks so hot, how his adam's apple bobs up and down gracefully when he gulps down the water, how the water runs down onto his throat to his chest making the shirt even more wet, how he wipes his beautiful lips with his pretty fingers, or how his dark brown eyes scans you from head to toe-

What.The.Fuck.?!

"You know, I kinda like modeling. So I can model for you and you can take as many pictures of me as you want, but staring is not a good manner, Ms Kim." he said suddenly, with a deep voice, while the corner of lips were tugged upwards in a devilish smirk.

Pure Embarrassment. That was what you felt at that exact moment. You didn't even realize when he came up to the bleachers. You gulped looking at his smirk, your cheeks must be a bright shade of red by now because of the embarrassment.

You avoided looking at his eyes and swiftly tried to stand up but stumbled on your own feet. Jungkook caught you in time before you loose your balance completely. His cold hands came in contact with your waist, sending sensation, through the thin fabric of your shirt.

"You keep falling for me, Ms Kim! What would you do without me?!" he said looking deep in your eyes, clicking his tongue. Was his voice always this deep?

Your hands clutched his biceps out of reflex, feeling his strong muscles for the second time today.

You soon pushed him back and stood up straight.

Why is it always him? You cursed yourself mentally.

■□■□

Guess who got caught red handed?!
Vote and comment! ♡