42. I gave you my first...

"Fuck you, Jiminssi!" Jungkook muttered under his breath as he tried to calm his breathing down

"Fuck you, Jiminssi!" Jungkook muttered under his breath as he tried to calm his breathing down. His cheeks were on fire and although Jimin was the one who helped him in this plan, he was now mad at him for ruining their moment.

Their first ever intimate moment! It could have been perfect if only he didn't butt in!

Argh! Jimin and his habit of butting in!

You hurriedly fixed your dress although there was nothing to fix about in it. Your whole face was red and your lips looked messed up, it was swollen and red due to getting sucked by a bunny named Jeon Jungkook.

"Come on, noona! We are late." he rubbed his lips with his thumb in an embarrassing way and walked ahead of you. You gulped and trailed behind him, not knowing what to do.

Your mind was a mess right now! You needed some time to figure out everything and sort out your emotions.

Jimin surprisingly didn't tease you or Jungkook, thankfully through out the whole ride. Maybe he also sensed the tension floating around you both and decided to stay quiet.

"Taetae! We are back! Guess whom I brought with me? Your lovely sis also known as my beloved favourite teacher!" there he goes with his loud voice and over acting.

"Sis! Where were you all this time, huh?" Tae joined Jimin in his little play. But you were not going to stay shut anymore.

"Yaah! Tae, don't you dare pretend like you didn't know anything about this, okay? I already know that you three planned all this, and I'm really so pissed at you. How could you do this to me?" you bombarded him with complains.

"W-who told you that? Look, It was not my plan! I just helped him." he said gesturing over to Jungkook who looked so into some deep thoughts and was zoning out a lot.

You sighed and let it go since you already forgave Jungkook before so there was no point in scolding tae now.

"But, wait- why is your face so red and your lips...." he trailed off as he tried getting a better look of your face but you hastily pushed him away.

"It's nothing! I just need some rest." listening to your words, Jimin coughed and smirked a little. He winked at Tae, and he got the message that Jimin will tell him everything soon.

You finally decided to go to your room and hide from the embarrassment, but before you go, a sweet voice called you.

"Uh, I'm sorry, Noona! And take care. See you in school tomorrow." he smiled and felt proud because he can now address you with that name.

Everyone else had their eyes wide open and you felt your cheeks burn. You practically ran for your life and hid inside your room.

After you vanished from their sight, they started talking about everything.