48. Are you cold? 2.0

"Argh!!! What have I done? Is this even legal? Am I going to hell now? What should I do with my stupid heart?" you whined inside your mind

"Yo! Are you coming back from Jungkook's?" Tae asked as he threw a chocolate chip into his mouth. He was sitting on the dining table. Legs crossed like a oyal prince and eating just chocolate chips.

"What the hell are you doing, tae? You're hilarious!" you couldn't help but laugh at him, "yes, I am! And Jungkook is coming over tomorrow... for playing games with you." you said while scratching your neck and he soon caught on your behaviour.

"Oh! That's great but, why are you behaving weird? It's almost as if you're nervous." he narrowed his eyes on you.

"What? I'm not! I'm tired, I gotta go to sleep sooner today! Good night!" you hastily climbed up the stairs without giving him a chance to speak.

"Weird!" he muttered and resumed eating.

"Woohoo!!! I'm here, Hyung!" Jungkook yelled from outside as he just arrived at your place. Even you could hear his voice from your room.

"Yo! My bro! Let's go!" Tae yelled back, matching his energy and they both went to the gaming room.

A knock was heard on your door after some time. You went to open it and you weren't shocked to see him on the doorstep. He smiled a big smile and his eyes twinkled.

"Noona!! I'm here as you told me to!" he made his way inside. For a moment, you kept blinking but turned around and spotted him on your bed, swinging his legs side by side already.

"Yaah, yaah! What are you doing? Dad is home and you-" you whisper yelled at him.

"So what? Mr Kim is so generous! He allowed me to come here, and what's wrong with me being here, huh?" he wiggled his brows and propped his hands down on the bed.

You hurriedly glanced outside and shut the door.

"What about, Tae? Weren't you guys playing games?" you asked with crossed arms, now standing in front of him.

"Noona~ can you not worry about others for once and look at me? Can you?" he sighed but leaned forward sneaking his hands around your waist as he pulled you towards him.

You swallowed a thick lump of saliva. His hands are so strong, and you were aware of that fact, but whenever he touched you, it always felt different.

"Jungkook! Let go of me! Why are you here?" you asked as your hands went to hold onto his, trying to detach them from your waist.

"We are going on a date!" he casually said and smiled looking up at you.

"What? Aren't you supposed to ask me instead of just informing me?" you scoffed and let go of his hands.