70. When did that happen?

"Together?" You blinked your eyes several times, trying to keep your eyes opened

"Yeah." He said. shortly after that he again picked you up stepping into the shower.

He made you stand against the wall and turned the shower on. As the lukewarm water touched your skin again, you closed your eyes, feeling the blood circulating in your system while a sigh escaped your lips.

Jungkook chuckled, looking at you as he pumped some of the shower gel onto his palm, smearing it all over your shoulders and chest, slowly and smoothly as if caressing your skin.

His hands moved around your neck to your nape and then he helped you wash your back, too meanwhile you were at the verge of falling asleep because of how gentle he was being with you.

"Noona?" He turned you around, now washing your hands and waist. You didn't respond.

"Hey, don't sleep yet." He reminded and you came back to your senses.

"Do I need to help you too?" You asked, standing still.

"Uh, I wouldn't mind, you know?" He smiled slyly.

You hummed, taking some of the gel and smearing it on his broad spread out torso. And yet again you realised how much he works out to get all those muscles intact.

You couldn't help but lean closer to take a sniff. The gel mixed with his usual natural scent was so attractive and had you wanting it more.

You looked up to see him staring back at you, but the angle made his eyes look doe shaped and all the possibilities of you feeling hot disappeared upon seeing his cute, round eyes and you ended up smiling at him.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked, smiling himself.

"You're just so cute, aren't you? You can't even do anything about it, kook. Even if you try being manly and all, there's always a part of you that remains adorable. Like your eyes just now." You chuckled as he furrowed his eyebrows at your words.

"You're implying that I can't be manly?" He sounded offended but even that felt cute to your ears.

"I never said that." You shrugged, gently caressing his abdomen. "In fact, I love all parts of you. Even the ones you haven't showed me yet." You whispered, melting away his furrowed eyebrows as his face relaxed and a smile rose on his lips.

He hugged your waist, kissing your hair sighing contentedly.

"So, are you going to keep standing here or you have a plan of going to bed yet?" You asked as he didn't seem to realise that he was hugging you for quite a while.

"Oh, yeah. You're tired. Let's go to bed." He said quickly turning the water off. He grabbed a towel, wrapping you up like a burrito.

"Yah! What?" You laughed at his actions but he remained dumbfounded.

| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara