32. Rosy Cheeks

"W-what was that?" you asked but it came out as a mere whisper

"Do you see the logic in that now, Ms Kim?" he said in kind of a seductive voice that shook you up from inside.

You stayed put on your place, without saying anything because of the shock. He stared at you in anticipation of any expressions, but didn't get any.

"Chill! I'm just joking! But still- I really want a kiss after every question I solve! Can't you do it? Please?!" he said and looked at you with a frowny face.

"N-no! How can I? Are you insane? Just finish your work!" you said and looked away from him.

"But, you said you will give me anything I want! You are being unfair! You have to do it, or I'm not studying today!" he said and threw his signature smirk at you, making you sigh.

"You will never change, will you? I'll do it! Happy now?" you gave up soon, knowing how stubborn he can be at times!

"See! That wasn't hard, was it?" he shrugged his shoulders in a cool manner.

"Okay, okay! Now concentrate on the questions or you ain't getting any kisses!" uou scolded him and he began writing without saying a word. Just saying those words out loud felt weird and tingly.

The room was so silent with just his pen scratching against the white sheet of paper. His room was situated at the very far end of the house, making it even calmer. The window was open, which made it easier for you to see outside.

He kept writing silently, not looking up for a single time that gave you a nice opportunity to look at his focused face. His lips were tugged in a little pout as he concentrated with his whole heart.

This was probably the only time he was this calm and not making any trouble. His hair was now grown a little more and teased his eyebrows. His hair dangled and softly fluttered like cherry blossoms whenever he shook his head a bit too hard.

His pretty fingers held the pen and he kept playing with it while thinking. The tattoos on his hand couldn't hide the fact that he had delicate and slender fingers. It was just so pretty to look at.

His eyes were hidden in the depth of his raven black hair, which was a bit messy but still looked soft. You almost wished you could run your hand through that fluffy hair and play with them the way you want.

Maybe because of sensing your stare, his head turned towards you and his eyes gazed into yours. You unconsciously bit on your lip out of habit, driving his attention to it in the process.

"Stop it, Ms Kim!" he said in a small voice.

"Huh?" you asked while still looking into his strangely attractive eyes that held you captive.

"I said, stop doing it!" he again said, but this time it was no more than a breathy whisper. He scooted dangerously close to you.

You kept on staring, not knowing what he was talking about. Your lips were still clasped by your teeth.