11. Trapped

"I need you both to stay after the lesson," you said as all the other kids started walking out of the classroom after the last lecture

Jimin nearly groaned knowing he has to suffer more and he won't be able to play games like he always does right after reaching home.

Jungkook stood up from his seat and shoved his hands into his front pockets, smugly looking at you.

After everyone was out of the classroom you turned towards them. They both were standing just in front of the stage, near the front seats.

"Now, would you please describe what was the matter this morning?" you asked looking at them both.

"Or should I leave this matter for Mr Min to handle?" you asked looking at Jimin whose eyes went wide hearing the name of Mr Min.

Jimin knew if this matter goes to Mr Min, he is going to give them another weird punishment and he was not ready for that. Meanwhile Jungkook didn't care if he got the punishment or not, he was there just for fun.

"Honestly, I prefer you, Ms Kim." Jungkook said with a head tilt, looking so innocent. You wonder how does he manage to look like that !

Jimin let out a little chuckle but hid it by coughing, when you shot him a glare.

"I can't believe you, Jungkook. You're such a pain in-" you stopped abruptly realizing what you were just about to say. Jungkook couldn't help but smirk devilishly looking at you, but it felt like he could see through you.

You sighed and shook your head, being so done with him.

"Jimin, why don't you go ahead first? I'll let you go this time because you apologized in the morning and didn't behave like a jerk in front of me unlike others, so you can go." you said to jimin as his eyes lit up and a smile made its way through his lips. But soon faded away as he realized you won't let Jungkook go that easily. Not after all that he did.

"Ms Kim, can you let Jungkook go, too? Please?" Jimin said, trying to save his best friend but failed as you refused to his little request.

"No, jimin, I can't do that. But you might like to go before I change my mind, you know?" you said smiling at him which, he could say, was fake.

He wanted to help Jungkook but then he also didn't want to miss his video games, so he walked outside after throwing a last glance at Jungkook.

"Now, I have a special punishment prepared for you." you said when Jimin was out of sight. Jungkook just stood there smiling as if he didn't care about a shit going on here.

"You are not going anywhere unless you finish the essay I gave you all as a homework today. But you have to do it ten times as a punishment, do you understand?" you said sternly and he just chuckled looking at you.

Is he going crazy or what?!

He walked in your direction and stood just in front of the table, where you stood on the other side of the table. Leaning over the table, moving his face on your level, the nasty smirk never leaving his lips as he said, "I'm so scared Ms Kim, I'll obediently finish the punishment but... I need you to stay with me." he made a fake innocent face but you knew he is just messing around, once again.

"Of course, I'm not leaving until you finish up, so get started. Right now! Don't make me repeat myself."

He stood up straight, amused by your answer. And made his way to the seats, plopping down on the chair and pulling out the notebook and stuff.

You sat down on the chair with a sigh of frustration. He seriously is a pain in ass.

You didn't have to do anything so you let your mind wander around everything that happened these past three days.

First he was a mysterious boy who looked like a nerd more than a trouble maker. But then something was off about him from the very start and other teachers were also shocked he was behaving so normally and not creating any chaos. But today he suddenly shows up in his original character?! What is he actually doing?

This was so confusing to you and gave you headache. You decided to just close your eyes for a bit and mentally prayed for the headache to go away.

But because of the exhaustion you didn't realize when you fell asleep.

Jungkook kept writing down the essay. Doesn't matter if he acts cocky or whatever he does, he still has to complete the punishment anyway.

He finally finished the essay ten times and looked at his wrist watch. An hour had passed. He looked up towards your direction.

"Wow! Nice way to make me suffer and then chill yourself." he said as ge scoffed looking at your sleeping figure.

He made his way towards the stage, the papers still in his hands. He put those papers on the table silently and looked at you.

Your head was resting on your arms which were on the table. You looked so peaceful sleeping and he almost had an urge to tuck the hair strands behind your ear, which fell over your face.

Get your shit together, Jungkook! He mentally scolded himself.

He shook his head to clear the unnecessary thoughts and gulped before calling your name.

"Ms Kim! I finished the essay." he said a little loudly to wake you up.

You stirred in your sleep but didn't woke up. He moved his face closer to yours and once again called you a little more louder than before.

Your eyes fluttered open. The first thing you saw after opening your eyes made you taken aback and you flinched finding Jungkook's face so close to yours.

He backed off a little and stumbled on his feet but soon composed himself.

"What are you doing, Jungkook?! You scared me there." you said, breathing deeply.

"It's not my fault that you slept. You were supposed to keep an eye on me not the other way around Ms Kim." he said with an irritated voice.

You cleared your throat and stood up straightening out your clothes. Jungkook just kept his eyes diverted towards the windows and not on you.

"Who are you to tell me that mister? Don't forget that I'm your teacher and that I deserve your respect, young boy." You said, looking at him after straightening your posture making him look at you too.

His tongue made its way to his inner cheek poking it as he registered your recent words.

He will not deny the fact that something sure stirs inside him whenever you call him something else beside his name. It sounds weirdly amusing to his ears, but he wasn't just going to stand and listen.

That's not what he does.

It's not what Jeon Jungkook does.

His feet turned in your direction, you didn't have time to react before he was already standing so close to you. He slowly rested his hands on the wall behind you, just beside your ears, trapping you in between him and the wall.

"Just how young I am to you Ms Kim, huh?" He said in a deep voice making you gulp because of the close proximity.

■□■□

It's a double update !
Vote and comment! <3