52. When are we making out again?

"Mr Min, I'm telling you, this sh- person here knows nothing about me or my loved ones and he dared to badmouth about someone who's so close to me

"Mr Min, I'm telling you, this sh- person here knows nothing about me or my loved ones and he dared to badmouth about someone who's so close to me. I lost it and just threw a punch. Not much!" Jungkook shrugged as if he didn't just say he punched someone so casually.

"You brat! I thought being with Ms Kim has done something good to you, but you never learn, do you?" Mr Min spanked his head with the book he had in his hand.

"But Mr Min, it's not only because of him. Juyeon must have provoked him. He is in fault here, too." You had to butt in.

"Yes I know Ms Kim. These two needs punishment. Should I give them one or you'll handle?" He asked, shaking his head at those two.

"This time indeed they need your punishment Mr Min. I leave it to you." You stated and without a second glance you left the staffroom as soon as you saw Mr Min nodding his head.

"Now now! Let's go! We have so much work left. The lawn looks so messy and the toilets....they reek." He sighed with a satisfied smile on his face. Mr Min sure has the most horrible and tiring punishments.

"Ew! Mr Min, please that's too much!" Juyeon whined and Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

"Okay then! Jungkook you'll do the lawn work and Juyeon you go to the second floor toilet after the school ends." Jungkook barely stifled a laugh. Juyeon groaned in frustration.

"Serves him right! Asshole!" Jungkook thought and smirked silently.

"You want me to stay back for him?" You whisper yelled at Chaeyoung as you were still in the staffroom.

"Of course you should wait for him. He's working hard you know, he got a punishment because of you. Now you gotta do this at least."

"What? It was his fault that he got in trouble. I had to teach him as a teacher." You scoffed a little.

"Come on now! Don't be so harsh on a poor boy! You're waiting for him and that's final!" She dead-panned.

"Aren't you leaving Ms Kim? It's late already." Mr Min asked while fixing his cool as always specs.

"Um, yeah I just forgot a file in the class so you guys can get going I'll get the file first." You chuckled nervously.

"Oh, I see... a file! Okay! Have a good evening!" He had a smile on his face which didn't quite fit the situation, but you shrugged it off.

"Oh, Mr Min?" Jimin gulped and stopped twirling the car key in his hand.

"Yes, me! What caused you to be here Mr Park? I thought you were on a sick leave? Hm? All okay now?" Oh, boy! There he goes with his smooth voice, making our chimmy boy weak.

"Uh, yeah. I'm just here to pick Jungkook up, but seems like he got in trouble again, so I'll j-just get going." He stammered and laughed it off in nervousness.