47. Giving in

"So

"So... should we continue?" he asked not so amused by his mother's behaviour. What the heck is he saying?

"But- your mom..." you asked stunned by both the mother and son.

"She wouldn't mind even when I date you Noona, she probably knows that I have feelings for you, after all I've talked about you so much to her." he whispered the last line in your ear. This made your spine tingle and your stomach flooded with butterflies.

"I refrain myself everytime not to do something to you when you look at me like that! Don't expect me to stay behind the boundary line if you're going to keep being kind towards me. Do you even know how much I want you, Noona?" he scoffed softly at the end with a strange smile on his face.

You gulped. "We've already talked about this, Kook!" your voice sounded hesitant. Oh, the smile that bloomed up on his lips after listening that!

"For how long will you keep pushing me away? Can you even hide it anymore?... it's evident in your eyes, even in your smile." he let out a breathy chuckle near your ear.

It was so overwhelming. Not even once in your life you wished to be close to someone but he breaks all your boundaries and makes you want to overcome all the fears. While he is constantly making you realise that you do have some sort of feelings for him, your heart still denies it somehow.

"What if I hurt you? By saying my feelings out loud? What if I can't be someone you deserve?" you said as his eyes took control over your heart making it irresistible not to look at him.

"I'm ready to get hurt if it's you. And I know I deserve you, noona! I just want you to be honest with yourself. Don't hold it in, just let them flow, your emotions are reckless, free them from the prison of the depth of your mind. While I'm willing to wait for you, I will not just sit back, I'll do anything to make you mine." he smiled so soft that his eyes were almost a beautiful crescent shape.

It was his sign to get closer as soon as he saw your lips stretch out in a small smile. His words sure left a deep impact on you this time. He made sure to put his hand warmly on yours as he leaned forward planting his lips on the little side of your cherry ones.

As if he already knew about it, your hand clutched the bedsheet, and he squeezed your hand tighter at the same time. Not getting pushed away was a yes for him to continue and he did.

His fingers were intertwined with yours as he slowly trailed his lips perfectly on top of yours. He was waiting to do this again for so long and you could feel it by how a sigh escaped his lips as it flew your worries away with it. For the first time, you didn't want to think about the consequences and just let your emotions flow.

He makes you feel whole. As if a piece of your own self is reunited back to you, and you let him take control over that piece of your heart today.

His head tilted brushing his hair on your cheek in the process. The giddy feeling inside you intensified at his touch. He turned off the laptop and now his both hands were securely trapping you in his embrace.