26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~

"Why cover your eyes, Ms Kim, when I'm all ready to let you see everything?!" his smirk was deadly

"What are you saying jungkook? Are you drunk?" you said with a little voice you had left within your vocal cords.

You could hear slow steps coming towards you and you panicked, removing your hands from your eyes to see where he was. The shirt he had on was just hanging around his torso with all buttons open.

"Stay away, you're d- drunk, Jungkook." you said in a quivering voice but he didn't seem to listen.

You had to do something, now! So you did, you ran passed him to the door but it was locked. You tried opening it swiftly but ended up fumbling onto it because of nervousness. You managed to open the lock somehow but before you could open the door, he slammed his hand on the door.

You gulped when you heard him just behind you. You turned around only to come face to face with him. He didn't actually seem drunk, but he surely smelled like alcohol.

"Jungkook, this is not good. I'm warning you to back off right at this instance." you said, gathering up some courage.

His tall frame was towering over you that made you look so small in front of him. You weren't that short, your hight was pretty decent but he was just too tall.

Those dark orbs sleepily gazed into yours. His hands slowly went towards the door frame and held onto those for support, but it didn't look like he needed support. Maybe he just wanted to be seen dominating, if only he knew that he already looked dominating enough!

"Why are you scared, Ms Kim? I'm just a high school student, your student on top of that!" Jungkook said, his face inching a bit close to yours.

"Student, my ass- Argh! Just stop it, Jungkook, I don't like this." you warned him once again, when in return, he just smiled.

"You don't like this? Not even a little bit?" he said, pouting and lowered his hand only to sneak it around your waist. You gasped at the sudden feeling.

He wasn't that drunk. He just wanted to tease you a bit more. That's what he always does but this time, maybe this was a bit too much. You never hated him for anything he did in the past few weeks but today, you were actually going to be mad at him if he keeps this act up.

His face leaned even more close and you gulped. You could even feel his breath on your lips and that feeling was making your insides tingle.

"Please, stop," you whispered due to the close proximity but that was a mistake because now his focus was on your lips.

His hand around your waist tightened and he unknowingly pulled you closer to him that made your breath hitch.

What in the holy hell was happening?!

He hummed lowly making your brain go malfunctioning. His voice sounded so raspy and addictive to listen to.

You could feel his body heat radiating through him as he was so close to your face. You breath came out in a disoriented rhythm.