71. The double date

"What do you think about this one?" Jungkook asked as he skimmed through the mass of clothes hung on the rack

"Would it even fit me?" You said and walked ahead onto the next aisle.

"So, what about this?" He asked. You looked at him. He was holding a white shirt which was simple and elegant.

"Oh, this looks nice." You said, taking it from him.

"Then, let's go try it out real quick." He dragged you to the trial rooms and waited patiently.

You came out after a minute or two. When he saw you, his eyes travelled all the way up and down on your body as he analysed everything.

"Hm... this looks perfect." He said, showing you a thumbs up sign. You sighed; finally.

"Let's go, get the payment done. We're late." He said glancing at his watch. You nodded, getting out of there quickly.

After the mini shopping was over, both of you arrived at the restaurant that you all picked out together for the date.

"I swear Mr Min is going to explode. We're twenty minutes late." Jungkook snickered as he walked beside you.

"He won't." You assured but you weren't so sure either.

"So, you guys finally decided to show up, huh?" Yoongi said with a straight look, even though he can't really be considered straight. Anyways, moving on.

"Sorry Mr Min, we had sort of an emergency." Jungkook smiled sheepishly as he sat down.

"Hi, Ms Kim!" Jimin waved, smiling at you.

"Hi, jimin. How have you been doing these days? We haven't talked since the graduation ceremony." You were talking to jimin when Jungkook and yoongi placed the order for lunch. You were okay with anything, anyway.

"Where do you guys wanna go after this?" You asked when the food was on the table, looking delicious.

"How about... theme park?" Jimin said enthusiastically.

"No, if we go there I'll be just sitting on the bench, getting bored. I don't like riding all those rides." Yoongi dismissed the idea making jimin pout.

"Why? Come on! It will be fun. I love those rides." He said, almost whining.

"I know an even more amazing ride which is better than anything, how about I take you to ride it tonight after we're done with this date, jimin?" Yoongi said again with a straight face, heck, he didn't even blink while saying that.

Jimin chocked on his food listening to his words. He knew exactly what yoongi was talking about.

"Hey hey, you guys can't talk all those dirty things in front of noona." Jungkook butted in and you couldn't help but chuckle at him.