41. A kiss?

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" you yelled and stomped your feet in frustration

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" you yelled and stomped your feet in frustration. He was still trying to stop himself from laughing.

"You lied to me that your phone is dead? Are you for real?" you complained and approached him to give some nice scolding.

"I didn't lie! My phone is actually dead!" he said and smiled like nothing happened that made you boil inside and you hit him on the back of his head not so gently.

"Then how the heck are you going to call someone, huh?" you said angrily and he whined as you hit him.

"Ouch! Noona, I didn't lie. You asked me if I had my phone with me or not so I said that it's dead! But you didn't ask me if there's any other phone for us to contact someone!" he shrugged, still smiling.

"Are you out of your mind? Oh God! I would have been able to attend the wedding ceremony with Mr Choi and he wouldn't have to suffer. He must have been really conflicted about what to do since I had promised that I'll go with him, aish! He didn't have anyone he could ask this favour, jungkook! This is really so childish, how could you do this?" you let it out and took deep breaths to calm down as he now stopped smiling and looked down, his lips slightly tugged in a sad pout.

"But, I didn't mean any harm, Ms Kim! I didn't know it was so important for you." he sadly said and looked away from your gaze. This somehow made you sad too. You should be mad at him for doing this but you're being soft again?!

"Ah, Kook! The point is not if it was important or not, but the way you take everything for granted is concerning. And I know you didn't mean any harm but try not to take things at such intense level." you sighed as you found yourself forgetting your anger in seconds.

He looked up at the mention of the nickname. He was already so surprised that you seemed to not be mad at him anymore and also that you called him by the nickname again!

All this planning didn't go to waste, after all! Jimin helped him the most in this. He needs to thank him specially now.

"I understand, Noona!" he smiled slightly and nodded that made you smile brightly.

"Okay, now go and call someone to pick us up, I'll go get dressed properly." you said and walked inside the bathroom and he also went downstairs to make a call to Jimin by the landline phone which was kept in the store room.

As you both got ready with whatever little things you had in reach, the sun was up and shining but you could still see the dark clouds scattered here and there.

"Jungkook! Did you call someone? We have to go school too, you forgot?" you yelled his name while coming downstairs, now wearing the same dress you wore the previous day.

"Noona~ who goes to school this late? We just have to skip school today, as simple as it is! I called Jimin and he says he will be here in half an hour or so!" he shrugged and resumed eating his donut; again.