53. Fantasy and dreams

"Mr Min, would you like some coffee?" Jimin looked up at his teacher

"Oh, if you are making me one, then sure." He smiled mildly and Jimin nodded.

After arriving to his house, he had offered to make a coffee for Mr Min. He had to, since he didn't want to come off as rude. Mr Min gladly accepted the offer.

"Your house is quite pretty." Mr Min complimented and Jimin muttered a little thanks. "But, no wonder as the owner is pretty as well." He muttered under his breath but the cluttering of some spoon in the kitchen made it obvious that Jimin heard it.

He ignored it somehow and kept focusing on making the coffee. The soon he makes the coffee the soon Mr Min will leave. Leave him to ponder over his thoughts that resolve around Mr Min.

"Here it is! Did you need anything else?" Jimin asked politely.

"Sure, I'd like you to help me rearrange the class files tomorrow. Would you be able to do that?" He took the coffee and stared at him.

"Huh?" He was confused.

"Just help me, and I'll let this go. I know you weren't sick at all. You faked it, totally." There's his smirk again. If his gummy smile is the cutest thing you ever saw, then his smirk is the deadliest.

"Um, sure Mr Min, I'm more than happy to help. I wouldn't want to be on your bad side." He laughed nervously and prayed his inner angels that he would go away after drinking the coffee.

"That's nice. If not bad side, you can be on my special side if you want." He took a sip or two.

"Uh, what?" Jimin's heart was pounding and he didn't like it. Was it because he felt really intimidated by Mr Min? He didn't like the effect he had on him. He didn't want to surrender. But his heart had a brain on its own. He was in a battle with his own heart.

"Nothing to be concerned about. Now I'd like to get going, thank you for the coffee." He gave the coffee mug back. Before going out, he didn't forget to give a subtle smile to Jimin.

Jimin also smiled back awkwardly.

"I need to get my act together. Mr arrogant Min can't win me over with just a smile." He reminded himself. His nostrils flared cutely as he made his way in the kitchen after Mr Min was gone.

"Jungkookie~ I'm back, babyboy. Did you miss me?" His breath hitched as he flailed his hands around in the water.

Strange! He could still breathe perfectly.

He found himself nodding his head. His hair swayed in a smooth motion in water. His clothes! He couldn't feel anything on his body, but he was sure he had his clothes on. Just his eyes could see them, he couldn't feel it.

What on earth is happening?

He tried to look at the person in front of him but failed. All he could see was blurry water.