60. The exam

"Namjoon hyung!" Jimin whined like a kid as soon as he saw him

"Namjoon hyung!" Jimin whined like a kid as soon as he saw him. But as always, he forgot that he's in the library and that he gotta turn his volume down.

"Shush! Jimin you seriously got no jams." Namjoon made a 'done' face as jimin silently sat down beside him upon realising his loud voice.

"I'm sorry but, I need you so bad." He blurted out.

"What the..." Namjoon's face showed pure disgust.

"Yaah- not like that, hyung stop thinking dirty." Jimin pouted.

"Even so, are you that disgusted by me? I'm hurt." Jimin fake-ly clutched his chest in pain.

"Okay okay, stop now. What do you need me for?" Namjoon whispered.

"Argh! I forgot- yeah, about the exams. I'm so stressed and lost. I don't know what will happen to me anymore." Jimin again started panicking

"Aish! Jimin you should have come to me long ago, I'm better at it than namjoon, you know?" Jin winked. He just showed up out of nowhere.

"Oh? Hyung, where did you come from? Why are you in the library?" Jimin said, not quite in a mood to smile.

"Yaah! You brat! This is how you treat me? And the author too- she legit vanished me from the story and I'm here after a long time, finally and you. You ungrateful child of your- for sure not virgin anymore -father. I still remember everything correctly. What do you take me for?" Jin had just set a foot inside the story again and he started with his rap.

"Hyung, hyung! I'm sorry, okay? Please stop or my ears will bleed." Jimin joined his hands together as if praying- more like begging -jin to stop.

"Okay! Just let me study with you two." Jin cleared his throat and sat down beside namjoon with a smile like nothing happened.

Then it went down in history. We all can hear the noise of chaos because when Jin, jimin and namjoon align together, it's going to be loud. They sure were kicked out from the library by the librarian, soon after Jin arrived.

Now only god can help jimin. Let's pray for him.

"Can't we just run away?" Jungkook muttered. His lips puckered like a fish as he balanced a pencil between his pouted lips and nose.

"What?" You laughed lightly. "There's just a week left for your exams. It will soon be over so stop thinking about running away anywhere and focus on studying. If you get good grades... hmm let's say that I'll give you any reward you want." You smiled suggestively and the pencil he had been balancing fell down on the desk.

"Oh really? Anything I want?" He scoffed playfully with a smirk.

"Yep! Now start studying already." You reminded him.