"dont make her hate you more luca" Then what should i do? "I have a plan, and you better stick to it. If you want your mate to trust you again. And what's that? " Take her on a date. Makes her happy. Tell her how much you appreciate her." And you think by all of this she's gonna trust me? " luca, use for fucking words stupid. Assure her that you will never do anything like that again. Plan everything perfect and for your wolf. Let isabelle meet him, the real him.

" Are you kidding me, eric? There's no way in hell. I am going to let my beast in front of isabelle. She's going to faint by seeing him. She will hate me for this. She's afraid of zydus, and i can't do anything like that. " Then luca makes her trust you, assure her that your wolf will not cause any harm to her." Fine, i will think about it. Thanks for the help, brother. " Anything for you and my sister in law& luna. Now i have to go alpha. See you soon. " After that, he went outside the office. Now i know what i have to do. Zydus, dont worry. She will trust us again in no time. Now let's go. We have things to do.

Isabelle perspective

I was looking outside the window and was wondering how I was going to leave this place. This place is guarded by 100 of the guards. And luca's never going to leave me. He will hunt me down. And i have to face his wrath. I'm done with all the shit. I wish i could go back in time. And could stop myself meeting luca. But none of this can't happen. If i try to take luca's phone and contact someone, i know. Maybe this could help. But no one will recognise me. Because he had removed my existence. When i was in my thoughts, suddenly someone entered the room.

"Luna, can i come in?"

Yes, what do you want? " luna, alpha wants you to wear this dress and get ready by 8pm. Now, what does he want? I said under my breath. Tell him I am not going anywhere with him. Luna, please do as he says. Otherwise, he's not going to forgive me. Ughh, fine. I will be ready. You can go now. When i open the bags. There was a beautiful blue dress in it with a note on the top of the dress.

Isabelle's dress

" Dear mate, get ready before 8pm, am going to take you out somewhere. I bet you're going to look beautiful in that dress. Your loving mate luca Knight xxx".

I read the whole note. It was cute. But I am not going to forgive him. I placed the note on the table and went to the bathroom to get ready for the date. I took the shower and wore the dress that luca has brought for me. After that, i did my hair and did a little bit of makeup. And wear th heals with them. After that, i wear some of the rings that luca had purchased for me. Now, i guess I am ready. It's 7:50 pm now. I guess he's going to be here. After a few minutes, someone knocked on the