How could people be so selfish,how could you do to that to someone you love?? That's the reason I have trust issues. People say they love everything and care nothing once they get bored...

I am sitting on a bench reading a book called"I fell In love with hope" and Anvi , Arsh, and Zain sat on the grass. Arsh shared his and Neha's love story. And Zain have to call a random number and talk for 3 minutes. Which they completed and Anvita have to hug the first person who will walk in our direction.

It was Hamza who is walking in our direction,she got up and walked towards him to hug.But Arsh ran behind her and dragging her back "well I think you have plans to die..."he said "why will he kill me for hugging him?I know how to fight..."she countered." Well it'll look like a Lilliput fighting with Hulk" Zain deadpanned.

He came and sat beside me scrolling his phone, but I can sense his eyes on me"Hania time for your question" Anvi said with mischievous glint in her eyes. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Arsh asked before her.thank god .

"No I don't" I answered him. "We will ask Hamza too"Anvita said with a mischievous glint in her eyes
"Why are you damn attractive?" She asked "Because I talk less" he said wait he just roasted her. And all of us laughed. "Anyways,one thing you love the most?" She asked him again.

"I don't love anything" he said harshly, practically shouted at her,she narrowed her eyes at him.

"It's Hania's turn"Zain said distracting them,"who is your crush?' "I don't have one", "Favourite author?" "Thomas Hardy","ex boyfriend??" Arsh asked,and my expressions changed and the memories hit me hard "I don't do relationships" I informed him with a emotions choking me hopefully no one noticed me. And Adarsh is not believing me.

Except the devil beside me , he is glaring at me, I don't need to see that he is still looking at me . And my alarm saved me from his intense stare. "Guys we have to leave,I have to pray, good night" still avoiding hamza me and Anvita started walking towards our room.

She slept as soon as we returned,she hardly had 4 hours sleep yesterday , I prayed my namaz and completed my assignment and studied a bit.

After returning from dinner I talked to my parents and Shazia and went to bed.

"You are just a loser....,just look at yourself how bad you look".

"Boys like her Just because of her skin colour I think she wears a lots of makeup.If she wouldn't be fair no one glances at her"

"Well have you seen her hair just looks like a bowl of noodles pasted on her head".

"And she look at her dressing she dress like she gives indication that to pick her" .

" Hey look a elephant coming towards us with Same height and weight ".

Everyone is laughing at me and I don't know what to do .

My hands are shaking,my head is throbbing with pain, I can't breathe.

I'm crying sitting on a cliff I don't know what to do .

Nothing is my fault my height, my weight, my skin colour hair type, nothing is my fault.

God choose to make me this way, it's not my fault.

"You are a jealous bitch!! you can't see people happy, I broke up with him because of you..."

"You can't say that I'm your bestfriend you can't ignore our 6 years friendship,." I confronted her.

"I used to be your friend which is a shame because I was friend with a homewrecker...and a cold hearted bitch"

I can't take this anymore, I c-can't, I want to end my life , I'm not a good person both for my family and friends...

I'm just a loser, I can't do anything in my life...

Just about to jump off the cliff.

"Stop who said you can leave me alone, I can't live without you" A silhouette of a man appeared in the dark .

And suddenly the sound of alarm filled the room. I just can't continue the dream.

But it's reality everything in it is what really I am, I'm just nothing but a waste of time.

Isn't it sad when you hurt so much, you can say I'm used to it.

No stranger will hurt, you only get hurt by the person whom you trust. I felt so much that I started to feel nothing.

I learnt that, it's ok dislike some or even dislike someone for no reason.But it's not ok to disrespect , degrade and humiliate that person.

After 2 years of depression and anxiety attacks i concluded that, You can't be afraid of what people are going to say, because you're never going to make everyone happy.

Everyone has a right live a beautiful life, but people destroy what is beautiful .

And I have decided that I will never treat a person the way I was treated.