'' So heroes more focus on raiding dungeons than saving people, Cool I guess.'' Truth shook his head.'' Both, you just have three subsections of heroes, Those that just raid dungeons, those that just save people, and those that do both. tho they are far rarer to find.''

For those select few that were capable of defeating the dungeon boss. they were let into the tressure room. In this, you were gifted two things. One was wealth, Bags, and chests filled with gold and gems. Making any who succeed rich beyond their wildest dreams. and the thing most people were aiming for. A Metal vessel. A Djinn. It would give the person power beyond their beliefs. But not everyone could wield such a power. And that had to do with Quirks. Those who were gifted a quirk were unable to wield a Djinn. It went against their DNA.

'' oh wait so Izuku has a strong quirk but because of some bullshit he also has quirkless DNA so he can wield both at the same time and take over the world like a god.'' Truth shrugged. who knew? I mean he knew but he would never tell.''

But those without a quirk. They could wield one. They were the ones able to use, Power beyond comprehension. It's why in the world. Those with weak quirks were bullied. those with strong quirks were praised and those without quirks were worshipped. It was the way of the world. Izuku had no quirk. Katsuki did have one. But they were going to raid dungeons together. The first one Katsuki would do all the world. Izuku could get the dungeon. and after that, They would go together. Make enough money so that their parents would both be happy and healthy.

'' Would you still not have to be kind of rich to be worshipped? Like how often does a random fucker get hold of a Djinn, I assume they sell for millions and millions.'' Oh, it's more common than you think. Both because those often swear loyalty to those that gift them. So let's take Momo, she could afford multiple Djinns. She could then give Izuku them under the word that he would swear loyalty to her. So he would still be dummy stronger, But Momo would be stronger.''

But while Katsuki believed they could wait until they came out of UA. Izuku didnt have that shared belief. He needed the power of a Djinn to save his mother. He NEEDED to raid a dungeon. And so as they were going on their way to school Izuku slapped his pockets.'' Damn, I forgot my phone, Go on without me, I will catch up.'' Izuku lied. He hated lying. But he couldn't drag Katsuki into this suicide mission. He sprinted away. The closest dungeon. The tower of Musutafu. Normally nobody was dumb enough to enter so no hero as guards.

Izuku jumped through the gate. the blinding lights causing him to stop just ever so slightly before his eyes adjusted to the light and he stood in a whole new world. A massive tower seemingly as wide as a city and as large as the sky. Endless space with horrifying monsters flying around. Pulling out of his backpack. the one weapon he had from his father, a scimitar. Izuku smiled as he placed it on his hip before he started running. While Izuku was an overall skilled fighter and very fit. Izuku had an ability beyond human understanding.

not going to lie that, looks breathtaking. The fast amount of wildness and fantasy world vibe it gives off is dope.'' Camie said kind of shocked a dungeon would look that crazy

Izuku could read the waves of the world. Nobody knew how, not even Izuku was aware of what it was. But in a fight, Izuku could see how an opponent would act and react before the actions were even taken. It gave him a massive boost in anything he did. And Izuku did this now. It did not take long before the beings in the dungeon took note of Izuku. Dozens of car-sized dragon-like creatures flew toward Izuku. Rushing at him trying to bite off his head. But as Izuku, unsheathed his blade and cleaved through the dragons, He saw their waves.

'' waves of the world what does that mean Truth.'' Saiko asked wanting to know if it was an ability that everyone could learn or just something special about Izuku.'' Alright, so the easiest way to explain wave reading. Think of the Haki master chapter, One of my fav by the way. In that, Izuku has observed Haki. He can use it to read the movements and intent of others. Think like that. Only he can also use it on objects like boulders and shit. it's weird but also interesting.''

These were nothing but children compared to what was in the dungeon. He of course heard stories. about massive. 100 feet tall dragon elder, that ate was in his way and blasted those too fast to eat. a being only seen as an unbeatable monster that guards the door. Izuku didnt care. He was determined and unmoving in his actions. Izuku had a dream he needed to complete and he was going to complete that dream no matter what the cost was of his own life. Running deeper into the dungeon. Izuku found more beings to deal with. Slowly but surely dragons started getting bigger and faster.