Chapter 63

On Xu Qiu's side, he is also busy with things recently, he is preparing to take the government examination.

It has been almost three years since he first learned about the imperial examination.

Last year, he was a little impatient and eager to take part in the county examination, and he became a child student on the list.

Then he knew that he didn't take the entrance exam anymore, and another year passed, and it was April this year, and he was going to continue to take the exam again.

He didn't even think about getting a ternary test. Although his progress was relatively fast, Xu Qiu felt that it was not easy to achieve the first place in the test every time. Anyway, he went slowly one by one. Taking the exam, his goal is to pass the exam in the capital, and then be released as an official like a county magistrate, and then go up to the position of magistrate?

Being a local official is like playing with infrastructure construction, and the local people will have to listen to him when the time comes.

Then he managed the prosperity of one side of the land.

It's an interesting thing to think about.

The location of the government test is not in their town, but the distance is not too far. They plan to go there a few days in advance. But who will go with him, this matter has not yet been decided.

According to Lin Qu's thinking, of course he wanted to go with him.

But Mrs. Li did not agree: "You little brother, when Xu Qiu goes in for the exam, it's not safe for you to be outside alone. Just let me take care of the third baby, and then your father or elder brother will go with you." Mainly she is a woman, and it doesn't work if she and Lin Qu are in trouble together, but if Xu Sen is with her, the identity is not suitable.

Xu Qiu didn't have much right to speak, he listened and nodded, thinking what his mother said made sense.

It is definitely not enough for Lin Qu to follow him.

After more than two years, Lin Qu's figure has also grown a bit taller, at the age of youth, the whole person looks more and more beautiful and amazing. Walking on the road, if there was no one to accompany him, Xu Qiu would not doubt that someone would come to get close to Lin Qu.

It's fine in their town, they are relatively famous people in the whole town, and everyone nearby knows them, because Xu Qiu's medical skills are good, and he will give everyone a free consultation at a fixed time every month, etc. Everyone treats them Their attitudes are very good, and no one will do anything to Lin Qu without eyes.

But when it comes to Fucheng, it is even more prosperous, and there are all kinds of people mixed together, so you really have to be careful.

As for Lin Qu, as an ordinary person, if they are really in danger, even though they can think of ways to prevent it in advance, it cannot be said that they are completely safe.

Hearing his mother's words, the second child Xu Zhou was unhappy, "Mother, why do you only mention father and elder brother, I can also follow you and take care of the third child."

Mrs. Li said angrily: "It's just you, don't just run away when you get to that place, and take care of us."

Although the eldest and second sons of the Xu family are more scheming and seemingly intimidating people, in comparison, his elder brother is more responsible and tolerant, while his second elder brother is quite tolerant. temperamental.

Father Xu said, "I'll go with you."

Lin Qu pulled Xu Qiu down, but he still didn't give up his intention to go. If it was his elder brother who was going with him, he would naturally not be able to go with him, but if it was his parents who were going, then there would be no problem for him to keep up.