Chapter 77

Gu Chengxiao didn't have many people, and the time after returning to the capital was too short, so he couldn't change much.

Even he didn't have much silver.

So for Xu Qiu's matter, he could only let one of his trustworthy subordinates handle it. His subordinates were not the type with high martial arts skills. In addition, he wanted to cover up, so he hired local gangsters. I didn't expect it to be useless at all. Until the official start of the township examination, the people he bought had no effect.

On the contrary, he himself was caught. He saw that Xu Qiu gave money to the gangsters who arrested him, and then let these people deal with him.

How he wanted to mess with the other party was now all put on himself one by one.

Accompanied by his family, Xu Qiu entered the Tribute Academy. After the provincial examination was over and the rankings were released, he was indeed in the rankings, ranking among the best.

Neither high nor low, in second place.

But this is enough for the Xu family to be happy for him.

A table of dishes was made at home to celebrate.

Xu Qiu has already won the Juren, so he doesn't need to go to the academy anymore. The provincial examination starts in August, and the next round of the general examination will be in the spring. The specific month has not been announced yet, but it should be in March or April. If you can take the test, you have to go to the capital.

The distance from the capital city is not simply from the town to the provincial capital.

The distance is very far.

Once you go, it's not easy to come back.

Xu Qiu and Lin Qu discussed, now that it is already September, and the Chinese New Year is only a few months away, so why not go to the capital after celebrating the Chinese New Year at home. After all, if Xu Qiuzhen is released to become an official in the future, it will be difficult to meet his parents. Now that he has time, he should cherish it.

However, Lin Qu raised his eyes and looked at him worriedly: "In this case, will it delay your scientific examination? Compared with the students in those places, our style of writing is indeed not so strong, and most of the masters are not as good as those over there. Good." All kinds of policy news are not as good as those over there.

And the general examination is the same as the rural examination, which is held every three years.

If you fail the exam this time, you have to wait another three years.

Xu Qiu shook his head, "It's nothing. If I have any questions, I'll just go to the academy and ask the master. As long as I can pass the exam, it's fine. I didn't plan to have to pass the exam." The master of the academy is still very talented.

What's more, he really didn't pursue how good he had to be in the exam.

"If we don't pass the exam, our family will just travel around and enjoy ourselves. I have seen many descriptions of various magnificent landscapes in the book, but it's a pity that we don't have the chance to see them. If we can go to play together, see you The lonely smoke in the desert and the beautiful mountains and rivers are not bad."

"Anyway, we are still young, so we don't have to worry about being stuck in one place."

Seeing the radiant look on his face, Lin Qu stopped worrying indiscriminately, and instead yearned a little: "It would be nice if I could really walk around."