Chapter 37

Lin Guangfu and Wang are both people who know how to be grateful, and when others treat them well, they can't wait to repay them twice.

Facing this kind of people, Xu Qiu didn't mind being nicer to them even if they were his father-in-law and mother-in-law.

Several people came to a forest at the foot of the mountain, and immediately started to work. Even Lin Qu's two younger brothers were looking for dry branches that fell naturally nearby, and then dragged them over. After a while, they were almost done.

I went to the old doctor's side, but there was no one in the house as usual.

Xu Qiu didn't care either, it was a common thing, he had brought Lin Qu to meet the old doctor before, so there was nothing to be disappointed if he didn't see anyone.

Clean up the house, and put away the things you bought. Put the clothes in the cabinet, and put the food on the table. When the old doctor comes back, you can see it at a glance, so you don't have to worry about it. When I saw it, I broke it.

After finishing it, they had dinner at Lin's house, and the two went back to town.

A few more days passed, and this day, when Mrs. Li came back, she had a bag of things in her hand.

Xu Qiu smelled a somewhat familiar smell.

He asked, "Mother, what are you holding in your hand? Why does it smell delicious? Which stall bought it?"

Now that their family has moved to the town, their life is quite good.

Because there was some money in hand, although the medical clinic did not make a lot of money at once, it also sold some medicines one after another.

So Mrs. Li often went shopping in the street every now and then, and if he came across something delicious, he would bring it back to them.

In fact, it was mainly for Lin Qu, because although they didn't live in the town in the past, they knew how to eat things, and his father and two brothers would often buy them back.

Mrs. Li asked in a low voice: "Do you know who is selling this thing?"

Lin Qu was a little puzzled: "Who is it?"

Xu Qiu's heart moved, and he roughly guessed it, but he didn't say it directly, but looked at his mother.

Mrs. Li didn't delay, and said the answer: "It's Lao Lin's family who are selling it."

"What?" Lin Qu was a little dazed, but he didn't think too much for a moment, but was a little surprised: "They even came to the town."

He really couldn't figure out how the old Lin family could set up a stall in the town.

Mrs. Li went to the back and took out a bowl and poured something into it: "It's time to eat, let's taste it and see what it tastes like."

When they were still renovating the medical clinic, Mrs. Li slowly established relationships with the people around her. When she officially moved here, she even delivered some food, among which she was with a family. The relationship is not bad.

Then when I was visiting two days ago, I saw this stewed pork.

When people invited her to eat together, she just tasted it, and it tasted really good.

She asked about the place, and originally planned to buy it by herself today, but when she got there, she found out that the sellers were Mrs. and Mrs. Lin, and they even brought Mrs. Lin and Lin Qiong there.

Her relationship with Lao Lin's family has broken down, so it's not easy to go shopping in person.

So I asked someone I knew to help me buy it, and then I brought it home.