Chapter 17

The way everyone looked at Mrs. Zhao changed. Mrs. Zhao was not stupid, so she naturally knew what everyone was talking about, but she refused to accept this result because she was really pushed down.

If she just accepts it like this, it will definitely not work. She has always been the only one who makes others suffer, and no one else makes her suffer.

"Someone did push me tonight. If it wasn't him, who else could it be?"

The patriarch looked at Zhao's expression, and it didn't seem to be fake. Although he didn't have a good impression of Zhao's troublemaker, as the patriarch, he still had to do things. He asked: "Can you tell me carefully?" Now, what's going on tonight?"

"See if there's anything missing."

Mrs. Zhao recalled: "Tonight I got up and wanted to go to the toilet, but my mother had a stomachache and couldn't come out of the toilet in the house for a while, so I thought about going out, but no one expected it. Immediately, a person came out and pushed me, and pushed me directly into the latrine."

"Stomach hurts." The patriarch murmured, and then asked Mrs. Lin, "Why is your stomach hurting?"

Mrs. Lin said: "Today, the family brought some meat back from the town. It may be because they haven't touched meat for a long time. After eating it, they can't stand it in the middle of the night."

"Yeah." The patriarch nodded, and there seemed to be nothing wrong with it, "It used to be the same. When you eat oily food, do you get diarrhea?"

"That's not necessarily true. In most cases, there is no problem." Mrs. Lin replied.

The patriarch said: "Since this is the case, there is no such thing as Lin Qu knowing that you are like this and waiting on purpose." He then asked the people looking at the ancestral hall: "Did you hear any movement tonight? Is it closed?"

The man and his wife shook their heads: "I didn't hear anything. The door of the ancestral hall was closed when it was almost dark, and it has never been opened. We just opened the door when we went to Qu Ge'er."

All the arguments were not in favor of Lin Qu, and Zhao Shi saw this and said: "This is impossible, he must have sneaked out."

"And tonight's meal must have been made by Mrs. Wang with something like croton in it. Otherwise, why would my mother insist on having diarrhea tonight? She never did this before."

The patriarch said impatiently: "You guys ate the food together, so why is your mother the only one who has the problem, and the rest of you don't have diarrhea."

This is true, but Mrs. Zhao was really pushed. She is not very popular in the village, but it is not possible for someone to stay here in the middle of the night and push her into the latrine. And the neighbors around their house don't look like this.

Apart from Lin Qu, there should be no one else.

What's more, she had this feeling in her heart, this person must be Lin Qu.

She insisted, "Maybe it's not put in the meat, but it's also possible to put it on other separate things."

Mrs. Zhao refused to let it go. Without suppressing all her problems, the matter could not end like this. The patriarch looked around and happened to see Xu Qiu, and hurriedly waved to him: "Xu Qiu, Come here quickly and take a look at her body, but has she eaten anything?"

If it was drugged, it has not been too long now, and under normal circumstances, some clues can be found.

Xu Qiu helped him recuperate his body before, and the patriarch knew better than the villagers how good Xu Qiu's medical skills were, probably better than his master.