Chapter 16

The Lin family is in a mess right now. Lin's third daughter-in-law, Mrs. Zhao, got up in the middle of the night to go to the latrine, but she fell into the latrine, covered in feces all over her head and face.

The latrine was very deep, with straight edges, so it was difficult to use strength, and she couldn't get up by herself even if she fell all at once.

Moreover, her face was covered with sparse feces, her eyes could not be opened at all, and she dared not make a sound for a while, for fear that if she opened her mouth, the feces would go in directly.

It is conceivable that Mrs. Zhao felt so angry when she fell into such a scene all of a sudden.

In the middle of the night, everyone was fast asleep, and no one noticed that she had fallen. She had no choice but to wipe her face with the same dirty hands, and wiped the roughly feces, and then she screamed. They called up everyone in the Lin family. When she screamed, some feces and water inevitably entered her mouth, and Zhao's heart broke down even more.

I think that before she got married, she lived a relatively good life in her natal family. She and her current husband Lin Laosan also married after seeing each other. After marrying here, her husband is also cunning and She doted on her again, and her mother-in-law was a relative of her natal family, and she pampered her too. Mrs. Zhao had never been wronged like this in decades of life, so she couldn't accept it at all.

The people of the Lin family gathered next to the latrine, and Mrs. Lin arrived first, but she looked at her daughter-in-law who was covered in feces, but she couldn't get out of her mind.

too disgusting.

Isn't this one-handed feces?

It was Lin Laosan who rushed over, and when he saw his daughter-in-law like this, he hurriedly pulled her up.

Lin Qiong also hurried to fetch water, and asked her mother to wash her face and hands a little.

When Mrs. Zhao got up, her chest was filled with anger. The boss stared at her. When she saw Mr. Lin and the others, she immediately rushed up and grabbed Mrs. Wang by the collar: "Did you do it? Tell me, did you do it?" What did you do?"

Wang's face was horrified, "Third siblings, you... what are you talking about?"

Lin Guangfu also hurriedly stopped some, wanting to take off Zhao Shi's hand, muttering that he was not very confident: "If you have something to say, talk it out, talk it out, what's wrong?"

Zhao's strength is stronger than Wang's, but no matter how big he is, he can't compare with Lin Guangfu, a man who often works hard. What's more, Lin Guangfu's strength is stronger than ordinary people, so his hands were pulled away all at once.

Lin Guangfu protected Wang Shi, but he didn't dare to do anything else. Immediately, Wang Shi scratched several marks on his face.

The rest of the Lin family, needless to say, the eldest Lin and his wife, are completely watching the show, while the third Lin is eager to let his daughter-in-law take a good breath of anger. Like his own daughter-in-law, he also felt that the matter of falling into the latrine was done by the second family. He went up to try to get Lin Guangfu aside, but it was a pity that Lin Guangfu was a bit stupid, but no matter how honest he was, he didn't see it. It depends on the degree to which his daughter-in-law was beaten.

He stood there motionless, Lin Laosan was sneaking, raping and playing tricks every day, no matter how strong he was, he couldn't move him at all.

At this time, the old man also came out. Looking at the mess in the yard, he asked in a deep voice, "What are you doing?"