Chapter 6

Even before recovering his memory, Xu Qiu wanted to pass the imperial examination and leave this place.

Now, after recovering the memory of his previous life, it is naturally even more so.

The "sir" he worshiped was the middle-aged man who was with Gu Chengxiao.

Xu Qiu knew the identities of the two people in front of him before and after his memory was restored. Before his memory was restored, Gu Chengxiao had just been exiled here. I have some martial arts skills, so I went up to the mountains to hunt, but I didn't expect that the deep mountains here were different from other places, and I was poisoned directly. Then they found the old doctor, and it was Xu Qiu who saved him.

After going back and forth, the two sides came into contact.

And after recovering his memory later, knowing the plot, Xu Qiu knew even more.

The two people in front of him, Gu Chengxiao, are the eldest princes of the current dynasty, whose biological mother died early, and was exiled to North Vietnam because of suspicion of treason. At the same time, he has another identity, that is, the protagonist of this book, Gong. In the future, the other party will be on the throne, and his original body will have a very good relationship with Gu Chengxiao. In the future, one will be the emperor and the other will be the prime minister.

But this is the original plot, just use it as a background board. After he married Lin Qu in the book, he completely became the control group for the protagonist to attack and suffer, and the days went by.

He and the protagonist Gong, who got along well in the original plot, can't be friends anymore.

Regarding this point, Xu Qiu didn't react too much, the relationship between him and Gu Chengxiao is mainly just to use each other at present. Gu Chengxiao was exiled here and was also supervised. He had to work in the quarry every day, or dig river channels and so on.

In short, do whatever is difficult.

Presumably, it was the other party's brothers who tripped him up behind his back.

And his biological mother died early, and he was exiled here for treason, and the emperor would not care about him.

Apart from himself, Gu Chengxiao was surrounded by a man in his forties, Mr. Wen, who taught Xu Qiu to read, and was Gu Chengxiao's aide. This time Gu Chengxiao was exiled, and the other party came with him.

The two of them had a hard time after they came here. The money that the supervisor gave them every month was not enough. When it was winter, it was freezing and there was not enough heating. Even if they died here, it would not be surprising.

Therefore, Xu Qiu hit it off with them, and they taught him the knowledge of reading and taking the imperial examination, and Xu Qiu provided them with some things they needed for life. In terms of face, he will be a little more relaxed with Gu Chengxiao.

Everyone gets what they need.

However, although a lot of things were considered when deciding this matter at the beginning, in fact, Xu Qiu got along well with these two people in the past two months. It is relatively normal, and it is naturally gentle and polite to talents. Firstly, Xu Qiu came from a special family background in this place, which made it useful for them, and secondly, the other party was good at learning, so it was not difficult to see that he would definitely be able to go to court in the future.

As for Gu Chengxiao, what he lacked was someone who could speak for him in court.

It is very easy for a prince who grew up in the palace to win people's hearts.

In the same way, Gu Chengxiao showed a bright and cheerful personality, Xu Qiu also needed them to teach him to read, and the two sides catered to each other, so it was okay.

And as a person who can become an emperor or a prime minister in the future, he still has some personality charm. Even if the time is too short to make friends, the mutual appreciation is inseparable.

Xu Qiu is also not sure, if he does not participate in the struggle between Lin Qu and Lin Qiong, what will happen to Gu Chengxiao in the future, after all, this person looks tall in the book, but he is actually a bit Love brain, he bears the name of Lin Qiong's ex-fiancé, it's hard for this person not to mind.

And he wasn't the kind of character who could bend down and make an apologetic smile.

After thinking about it, Xu Qiu didn't pay attention to this anymore. Anyway, his relationship with Gu Chengxiao was just like that, and he didn't expect to rely on the other party for anything. For many years. By that time, he didn't even know where to become an official.

If that's the case, the other party will still cling to him, and he is not so easy to bully.

But from this point of view, we still have to pay close attention to studying, otherwise, if people don't teach him after a while, it will not be so easy to find a good teacher.

Having learned all the new knowledge to be learned today, Xu Qiu stood up, "It's getting late, Cheng Xiao, you and your husband also need some time to rest, so I'll go back first, and the quilt will be a little longer." It will take time to make it, but it should be ready before the cold weather, and I will bring it to you when the time comes."

"If you need anything, you can tell me."

Gu Chengxiao also got up to send him off: "What you sent is complete enough, and these are almost the same." It has been so long since he was exiled here all the way, and Gu Chengxiao is not the prince who didn't know the sufferings of the people back then. He knew in his heart that using these things All cost a lot of money.

But in this short period of two months, Xu Qiu had given them enough.

Besides, let him open his mouth to ask the other party for some small things. After all, Gu Chengxiao can't open his mouth. Fortunately, the needs often don't need them to say anything. The other party knows this kind of trivial things in life quite well. Bought and delivered directly.

Between words and deeds, he didn't become condescending because of the things he gave them, so Gu Chengxiao was quite grateful to Xu Qiu for taking their face into consideration.

After sending people to the door all the way, Gu Chengxiao turned around after watching Xu Qiu go away.

Gu Chengxiao, the master, came to see Xu Qiu off. Naturally, Mr. Wen couldn't sit alone in the room, so he also came out. Seeing Gu Chengxiao like this, he couldn't help but feel a little angry: "He is just a barbaric land. The country boy, why should the master be so polite to him."

The eldest son of the royal family has fallen to such a state now, just because a country boy sent some clothes, pots and other sundries, it is necessary to make the eldest son of the emperor so polite.

It is simply unbearable.

Gu Chengxiao shook his head: "The life we are living now is not comfortable, and we still have to rely on others to take care of us. It is normal to be polite." Although he is the eldest prince, Gu Chengxiao's biological mother died young, and his mother's family status is mediocre. His biological mother was not a queen either.

He's not the son of the eldest son, and he has a long name. His life in the capital was not so easy in the past.

Therefore, Gu Chengxiao's acceptance of the current changes is still good.