Chapter 36

Although it was agreed that the main purpose would be to practice embroidery and make clothes, but Lin Qu still recorded the prices and effects of the various medicines that Xu Qiu asked his mother to memorize.

Li has a gentle personality and is not used to talking with outsiders. Lin Qu doesn't have this problem, so I just keep it in mind, maybe I can help you out in the future. After all, Li's cooking skills are the best in the whole family, so if there is someone coming to the medical clinic during the cooking time, Lin Qu will be able to take over.

So as not to distract Xu Qiu from reading.

For Lin Qu to take the initiative to memorize this, Li was very happy, and there was someone to help her, so that she would not be nervous and make mistakes when the time came.

The next day, at an hour selected, firecrackers were set off outside the door, and the medical clinic officially opened.

There is a plaque of "Xu's Medical Center" hanging above the door, and a notice is pasted on the door, indicating that the products sold inside are some finished pills for treating various common ailments, which can be taken directly with water, which is different from the usual medicine that needs to be boiled. The traditional Chinese medicine is not the same.

The notice caught the attention of many people.

Those who could read were surrounded and read out.

Everyone is curious.

This Chinese medicine is unpalatable, everyone knows it well, but if this is the case, "Wouldn't the price be much more expensive?"

No one is stupid.

Such a good thing is completely unique, and the price is normal.

While waiting for the firecrackers to end, Xu Qiu, who saw someone paying attention, came out to take care of the pills. Hearing this, he replied, "Everyone, this pill will cost a few cents more than usual, but it won't be too much."

He himself did not intend to sell it at the same price as other medical clinics.

Otherwise, it would be too offensive.

Do other medical clinics still have to do business!

Besides, he had to make the pill himself, so if too many people bought it, it would be troublesome.

Xu Qiu only wanted to live a prosperous life and not be troubled by money every day, but he didn't want to focus on making money. He is not worried that no one will buy it because it is too expensive. There are richer families in the town. Even adults are reluctant to bear it, but when it comes to children, they may also be reluctant to bear the hardships of children.

Besides, his medicine is effective, and the various aspects it treats are relatively small and common. If he gradually becomes famous, someone will use it.

Don't be afraid that you won't make any money, he's not sure about other things, but like skin care cream, he's sure that people will be scrambling to buy them.

His ditties must be used in daily life.

He set the price high, and selling one bottle can almost cover a month's expenses.

Another questioned: "Is this pill so effective? Don't buy it back and it won't work?" The doctor looked too young.

It doesn't feel very reliable.

At this time, someone also recognized Xu Qiu and asked, "Is this the little doctor Xu? This is the little doctor Xu who is following the old doctor, right?"

"Who is it?"

"You don't know this? Just the old doctor in Xiao'an Village. Little Doctor Xu is his apprentice. In the surrounding villages, we all rely on the old doctor for medical treatment."