Chapter 92

In fact, it shouldn't be considered a promotion.

But a part-time job.

Part-time Minister of the household department, mainly responsible for the promotion of sweet potatoes and other things, after all, the household department is in charge of the world's land, household registration, taxation, and overall planning of national funds.

He didn't lose his position as Minister of the Ministry of Industry, he just served in two departments together. It is not uncommon for such a person to have several positions in the court. But the problem is that the Minister of the Ministry of Industry and the Minister of the Ministry of Accounting are two positions of real power, especially the Ministry of Accounting.

It was enough to show how satisfied the emperor was with Xu Qiu.

Xu Qiu didn't want to leave the Ministry of Industry, and the rice and cement business hadn't been done yet. He was relieved to hear that it meant a part-time job.

They are all positions of the same level, even though the Ministry of Households itself has a higher status than the Ministry of Industry, but Xu Qiu has no position, so he has been touched a lot. After all, at the beginning, if he hadn't taken the initiative to go to the Ministry of Industry, the emperor would have In 1989, he was asked to go to a real power department such as the Ministry of Households or the Ministry of Officials. Of course, he does not exclude himself from wearing several hats.

The current Xu Qiu has temporarily let go of his original idea of being a small county magistrate.

Now that we have reached this level, we might as well do better.

But different from Xu Qiu's indifference and Gu Chengyi's joy, in the court hall, when they heard that Xu Qiu had become the servant of the household department, several people quietly darkened.

Especially the eleventh prince, Gu Chengyun, has never covered up his black face.

After waiting for the morning court, he even snorted coldly at Xu Qiu, and said to Gu Chengyi in a strange way: "Second brother is really a good subordinate, and he is from the Ministry of Officials, the Ministry of Industry and the Ministry of Households, so be careful." It stretched too long and was chopped off."

The several adult princes have been trained separately in various departments, and Gu Chengyun is in the Ministry of Household Affairs.

He was the son of a favorite concubine, and he was relatively young among the several adult princes. He was spoiled since he was a child, and his character was a little uncontrollable. When he was unhappy, it all showed on his face.

But Gu Chengyi is not soft-tempered either, his natal family is very powerful, and among several princes, he has the worst temper, upon hearing this, his deep eyes glanced at Gu Chengyun disdainfully: "It depends on you. "

After finishing speaking, he stopped looking at Gu Chengyun, and walked directly towards Xu Qiu: "Congratulations."

Having said that, his attitude did not show much prudence, because Gu Chengyi also knew that his father wanted to arrange Xu Qiu in such a good department before.

Xu Qiu nodded and said, "Thank you."

The two of them walked out together, and they didn't look at Gu Chengyun much. Such an indifferent attitude completely made Gu Chengyun anxious.

After returning to the residence of his mother and concubine, he couldn't help but threw the things on the table to the ground. His mother Li Guifei asked, "My son, what's wrong?"