Chapter 19

Those people were far away, but from the way the other party whispered to this side, Zhao could also imagine what these people were talking about.

This made her even more annoyed, but no matter what, they didn't tell her if she could still fight. Besides, after losing such a big face, Mrs. Zhao couldn't think about anything.

A group of them went to the town, but nothing was found, so the matter had to be let go.

There is really no other clue to the fact that Mrs. Zhao fell into the latrine, even if Mrs. Zhao herself is sure that someone pushed her, she can only let it go. After suffering such a dark loss, Mrs. Zhao could only vent her anger on Mrs. Wang, but these days, Mrs. Wang didn't know if she had taken some wrong medicine, and she was also trying to refuse her request.

Although his words were still so cowardly and not firm, Mrs. Zhao was able to type back those words in a few words.

But just because the other party wants to resist this move, it can make the already suffocated Zhao family even more angry, and from time to time, he will point fingers and curse Huai.

But Mrs. Wang and Lin Guangfu are extremely patient people. These words have never been heard in their ears. They have been used to hearing these words for more than ten years. Even when they were not married, they were at home This is the same kind of treatment, not to mention that Mrs. Zhao has not scolded them by name, and Mrs. Zhao can't do anything other than scold them, so they don't have any pressure in their hearts.

On the contrary, every time Mrs. Lin scolded them, Mrs. Wang and Mrs. Lin Guangfu were terrified. Compared with these two, Mrs. Zhao, who is like a human being, couldn't see it, and she was even more angry.

After a while, his personality became more and more irritable.

Even her husband Lin Laosan couldn't help persuading her, "You're almost done. The whole village is watching our jokes."

In the past, scolding was fine, but now their family's brother Qiong's marriage has not been settled yet, and he is not young at this age, and it is time to talk about the object. Although he planned not to let the Xu family back out immediately, Lin Laosan naturally felt that his brother was worthy of the best, and wanted to ride a donkey to find a horse and give Brother Qiong a better look. nice people.

On the Xu family's side, they don't need to care about their image. After all, the Xu family is easy to bully, but if they have other good partners, then they can't block their children's marriage just because they are parents.

How come Mrs. Zhao doesn't know these truths, let alone: "Qiong'er said that Lin Qu and Xu Qiu, the second roommate, have been on good terms for a long time."

"What?" Lin Laosan was stunned, and then he said flatly, "This is impossible."

"Tell me, what did Qiong'er say? Did he see it with his own eyes?"

"That's still false." Zhao said: "Qioner saw with her own eyes that Xu Qiu gave Lin Qu steamed buns when he was chopping firewood last time, and when she saw Qiong'er, she gave him pears, but Qiong'er didn't ask for it. Another time I saw Lin Qu and Xu Qiu talking together, the two of them are not familiar with each other, so there is nothing to talk about."

"Look at that Lin Qu, who usually says that we are talking in a clear and logical way, and he doesn't look at himself for doing such a shameless thing."

Lin Laosan frowned, pondered for a moment, and then said: "Xu Qiu should not be that kind of person, we grew up watching him, although he doesn't seem to like our brother Qiong, but he probably can't do this. For this kind of thing, it is probably because Lin Qu is too pitiful, so out of sympathy, he gave him steamed buns, and brother Qiong is also there, so he wouldn't do this in front of him."