Chapter 90

After he took office in the Ministry of Industry, there was no such thing as someone finding fault. His boss, Minister of the Ministry of Industry, was an old man with gray hair and beard. He is polite.

On the one hand, Xu Qiu's medical skills are good, everyone in the capital city knows, no one knows, and no one knows that one day he will ask for it, so if it is not for a special reason, it will not be easy Encounter.

On the other hand, the people in the Ministry of Industry are more practical, and compared with other departments, this department is similar to "cheap".

The official functions of the Ministry of Industry and Xu Qiubi's, there is only one Minister of the Ministry of Industry and another Minister of the Ministry of Industry. Each department in the six departments has a Minister of the Ministry of Industry and two ministers. These two people did not speak, and the rest naturally did not dare Say more.

As for whether he has the ability, whether he can convince others, it depends on Xu Qiu's performance in the future.

On the first day, Lao Shangshu took him with him. After identifying the people and explaining the general situation of the Ministry of Industry, he went back to his office room and prepared to plan carefully what to do in the future. It's only been one day since he was bestowed an official by the emperor. Although he had vaguely thought about what to do in the past, he didn't have a complete plan.

As the second-in-command of the Ministry of Industry, his office room is his own. Xu Qiu sat on a chair, sorting out in his mind, and at the same time jotted down a few words that could be written succinctly.

Such as going to sea, it was not written directly on paper.

Regardless of whether the paper will be destroyed later, he will not write what should not be written, just in case. He and the second prince discussed going to sea. Even though everyone knew that he was the second prince's man on the surface, there were some things that should be covered up a little in front of the emperor, so as not to be too blatant.

Judging from the hidden guards that he had sensed while staying by the emperor's side for a month, this fatuous emperor was not that simple.

Those hidden guards were top-notch among the capable people he had seen.

And the number is by no means small.

I don't know how many people didn't come to the emperor's side.

First of all, going to sea, all he can think of at the moment is the compass and sailing boats, he can solve these two, after all, he was very interested in these things in his previous life since he was a child, and many boys are like this. After handing over the things, let Gu Chengyi find a professional to see how it goes. For the remaining things to pay attention to, it is estimated that fishermen in this era know more than him, so there is no need for him to come.

All kinds of medicine should also be prepared to prevent getting sick at sea and so on.

Then there are crops such as sweet potatoes, corn, and potatoes. His farm has them. His home is near the sea, and there are overseas businessmen over there. They can buy them from those people under an excuse. Anyway, they are not afraid to check.

He's from overseas, so he won't come back after returning. It's normal for other people to not find the businessman.

The key point is that for sweet potatoes, farmers can breed them themselves, and they don't need to worry too much about it in the future.

In other words, corn seems to have heterosis, so you need to pay more attention when saving the seeds. He wrote down what he knows about how to save the seeds, so that the people from the Ministry of Industry and Agriculture can continue to study this.