Chapter 9

The two looked up, and Lin Qu took a step back, putting some distance away from Xu Qiu.

Although he had always thought that people like Lin Qiong were not good enough for Xu Qiu, he knew in the end that he was the one who was justified. The current scene, because they didn't do anything, couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

Xu Qiu didn't think anything of it, he didn't like Lin Qiong, and Lin Qiong, a transmigrator, didn't have any feelings for him. Besides, his mother said that today he would find an opportunity to propose divorce again. If Lin Qiong's parents hadn't been too talkative last time and had fooled his mother, this marriage would have been gone long ago.

He nodded at Lin Qiong as a greeting, and put the steamed bun in Lin Qu's hand again: "You should take it, I still have it, it won't matter if you miss these two."

This time Lin Qu couldn't refuse anymore, so he accepted the steamed buns.

Only then did Xu Qiu look at Lin Qiong again, thinking that although he didn't like Lin Qiong's original owner, after all, this is a time traveler, and now that they meet, he can't do nothing. A pear came out: "Lin Qiong, do you want to eat it?"

Lin Qiong snorted coldly, turned around and left.

He is different from the original owner, and he has long seen that Lin Qu, a cousin, is not only jealous of the original owner's favor at home, but also has plans for the original owner's fiancé.

And the original owner's fiancé is not a good thing, the original owner loves him, but the other party doesn't accept it, it's okay, he inherited the original owner's memory, naturally he knows that the original owner is indeed a top quality, normal people don't like it He is normal.

But he didn't think that Xu Qiu could be so close to other people when he was still his fiancé, especially if this person was the cousin of the original owner.

Thinking of the cousin's jealousy towards the original owner, and the scene just now, he could imagine that these two were behind the original owner's back.

Xu Qiu: ...

Lin Qu pursed his lips: "He seems to have misunderstood, how about I explain it?"

"No need." Xu Qiu said, "There's nothing to explain, and we didn't do anything bad." Anyway, they divorced immediately.

"Go ahead, I'm going to collect medicine in the mountains."

"Wait." Lin Qu stopped him.

Xu Qiu turned his head: "What's wrong?"

Lin Qu looked worried: "You are alone...why don't you go with Brother Xu and the others this time?"

Xu Qiu smiled, not wanting to say too much: "It's okay, I can go by myself, I don't go too deep, it's no problem."

Lin Qu could clearly see Xu Qiu's perfunctory, the other party sympathized with him, but he really only regarded himself as an outsider, but he knew in his heart that what Xu Qiu said was simple, but the herbal medicine was not available on the edge .

He and his family cut firewood on the side of this road today, because he knew that this road was the only way Xu Qiu had to go to gather medicine, so he quietly persuaded his parents to come here.

Xu Qiu would go there once a month.

This month's time is almost only a few days.

For him, Xu Qiu is an existence that is beyond reach. Except for the limited contact with Xu Qiu when he was a child, he never dared to talk to Xu Qiu, or get closer to him. Whenever you pass by, as long as you can see the figure of the other party, you will be satisfied.