Chapter 11

After Xu Qiu knew about the divorce, he didn't care about it anymore, and after that, he never met Lin Qu again. Having talked, even though they live in the same village, they seldom even meet each other.

This is normal right now.

Xu Qiu didn't think too much about it. He spent most of his time reading and studying every day, and the rest went to the old doctor to fiddle with medicinal materials. He planned to produce some finished products that are commonly used in daily life, similar to cold medicine and painkillers. See, at that time, maybe we can open a pharmacy in the town and sell the finished products directly, just like the pharmacies in later generations, we can just take the daily medicines directly, and we don't need to see a doctor.

This saves time and does not require many people who look at the store to be medically skilled.

At the same time, it would be better if he could develop a medicine with better effects. Now that he has supernatural powers, he has a deeper and more comprehensive grasp of medicinal materials, and he already has some directions.

Of course, his main goal is to study for the imperial examination. Xu Qiu didn't want to change this, but after all, he has a lot of money to spend right now. Gu Chengxiao just came from exile and has nothing. He needs to buy a lot of things. The old doctor is lonely. Yes, he is the only apprentice, and the temperature will get cold soon, so I have to buy both places.

Estimated to spend a lot of money.

Because these are his personal affairs, and there are brothers in the family, even if the two brothers don't care about these things with him, Xu Qiu is too embarrassed to ask his family for the expenses, besides, the family is not the most wealthy one Well, his parents worked hard to earn money, and he couldn't take it out and spend it casually with peace of mind.

That's why he thought about doing more business.

If he succeeds in his research, he can also add income to his family. Their family is considered to be at the top of the village, and they have a little savings. But with such a family background, they will not be able to afford it in the town, and he is not young. Now, it's time to do something for the family.

On this day, Xu Qiu went out around noon as usual.

He was going to find Gu Chengxiao and Mr. Wen who taught him to read.

Here, the exiled prisoners are usually released at this time in the morning to cook and rest for a while. After working in the afternoon, there will also be cooking and rest time, which can last until the next morning.

Because the light is better at noon, sometimes it is played late in the afternoon, and Gu Chengxiao and the two have to cook, or have other trivial matters, and it will be dark after a little bit of work, so Xu Qiu generally passes at noon.

This time, Xu Qiu saw his ex-fiancé from a distance, Lin Qiong was standing with Gu Chengxiao, but they separated soon.

By the time Xu Qiu got there, Lin Qiong had already left by another road.

Hearing his movements, Gu Chengxiao retracted the eyes that looked at Lin Qiong's back, and Xu Qiu, who was a little embarrassed, smiled: "You're here."

"Yeah." Xu Qiu responded briefly, and then looked towards where Lin Qiong left, "Do you have a good impression of her?"

The perspective of the book is written from Lin Qiong's point of view, and many psychological descriptions are mainly from Lin Qiong's point of view. For example, Xu Qiu now knows that Lin Qiong has a good impression of Gu Chengxiao from the first time he meets Gu Chengxiao.