Chapter 68

Having said that, Mrs. Li was still amused by Xu Qiu, and even felt that there was some truth to it, they were not short of money, and it was okay to play around.

When I sent my youngest son to Fucheng for the exam, the whole family had a good time in Fucheng.

She couldn't help but began to think in her heart, when will she really go over and have a look? At that time, the eldest daughter-in-law can also be brought along, since Zhi Ning and Xiao Qu have a good relationship anyway, so it shouldn't be troublesome.

As for the medical center, it's not a big problem to close it for a few days now and then. Without my youngest son, the medical center is just selling medicine, and most of them are not urgent medicines, because the effect is good, and I'm not afraid that no one will be closed for a few days. bought. At least bulk skin care products have always been in short supply.

Thinking about it this way, it seems that this parting is not so uncomfortable.

After coaxing his mother, Xu Qiu also heaved a sigh of relief. After the meal, they each went back to their houses. Tomorrow they had to go out very early, and today they had to rest early.

The next day, Xu Qiu got up early, and together with his father, the two went to the horse market to rent two horses, because if they took a carriage, they might not be able to return there today. As for horse riding, Xu Qiu had already learned it when he was young, and his whole family knew it.

The two rode out of the town on horseback, and the speed became faster and faster.

When we arrived at the provincial capital, the time was faster than expected.

First, I went to inquire about the academy and learned about the situation inside. Xu Qiu himself was the third place in the academy examination, and he was also ranked in the front in the previous two assessments. It is not difficult for him to enroll with such conditions. After knowing his situation, a teacher in the academy gave him a brief assessment and agreed to his admission.

After the enrollment was settled, the father and son went to each other to rent a house.

I went to a specialized dental shop, and it was not difficult at all to quickly pick a good yard without short of money.

After confirming the suitability, I signed the contract and went to the Yamen to file a record.

That afternoon, the father and son went back.

Of course, this is not the end. The house is rented, and no one lives in it for a while, so they can't live in it directly, and many things need to be bought again.

So Xu Qiu had to go on.

It's just that his father doesn't need to be with him anymore.

Xu's father went together before, but it was their first time to go to the provincial capital, where the place is big and unfamiliar, and they were afraid that their son would not know what to do, so they followed. But now that the house is rented and the enrollment has been done, it is no problem to leave Xu Qiu alone.

After all, everyone in the family knows that the youngest son is no longer the sick person he used to be.

The next day, Xu Qiu went alone. After arriving there, he went to the dental shop again, this time to hire someone. The yard they bought was quite big, and they had prepared rooms for the rest of the Xu family to come over in the future, so if only the two of them lived in the yard, it would seem a bit too empty.

And it's not very easy to take care of.

In addition, both he and Lin Qu had their own affairs to be busy with, so it was unnecessary to spend a lot of time on cooking and washing dishes every day.