Chapter 47

The family busily returned to the village in a rented carriage, and his mother bought a lot of New Year gifts to give to acquaintances.

Among them, the ones given to Lin Qu's parents are naturally the most.

Their house is not much different from before they left.

The pig butchers were invited to slaughter the pigs in turn, and the two pigs from Xu Qiu's family were also driven to Lin Qu's house, ready to be together at that time.

The family looked around in their own house, and then went to Lin Qu's house to watch the pig slaughter.

Others in the village also came to help.

At noon, everyone packed up two tables of sumptuous lunch together, and got together lively. During the dinner, many people talked about the Xu family, and Mrs. Li also answered happily.

At the same time, wherever they are, it is inevitable to mention Lao Lin's family.

Xu Qiu and the others sat at the other table and heard the situation of Lao Lin's family in silence. Xu Qiu couldn't say anything and didn't know about the affairs of Lao Lin's family. I remembered how that thing was done. Even, now that it has developed to the point where some things have not started to be sold by the old Lin family, Lin Qu has already spontaneously thought of more.

But after all, the old Lin family didn't know that they did the thing, and they didn't come to the door again, and they didn't know the specific development of the family. However, unlike them, the villagers have always paid close attention to Lao Lin's family. What happened to their family is the focus of discussion among the villagers.

Of course, the Xu family also received the same treatment.

After all, they all came from the village. We used to grow up together, so we inevitably cared a lot.

"The old lady Lin doesn't know what to think. The boss and the old family have already become like that, so why don't they still separate?"

The other person immediately said: "Your words sound good. When a family is divided, it is divided. After the family is divided, will the old lady stay with the eldest or the third? If she follows the eldest, she will be willing to part with the third brother Those recipes that can make money in my son's mind?"

"I think Mrs. Lin really wants to follow Sanfang if she can, but with the virtues of Mrs. Lin and his wife, I'm afraid that they will not provide for the old lady, but the old lady will take care of them. "

"Yes, yes." Another person continued: "You said that the life of the old Lin family is also very strange. The little brother can think of so many strange foods, but it didn't take long before the recipe was passed on to the people. Everyone knows."

"What's so weird about this!" Some people have long since felt that they have seen through the truth: "Brother Joan knows this, it's just that he probably got some recorded recipes, and if he can find out, then other people have also got this This recipe is also normal."

This statement has been recognized by many people.

In the village, many people thought so in private, otherwise Lin Qiong, a little brother who had never cooked before, would do this.

But at the same time, they suspected that the person who got the same recipe was Lin Qu. Otherwise, how could it be so coincidental that the recipe was spread out just as the old Lin family was about to sell something.

Lin Qu is the only one who can hate the old Lin family and Lin Qiong so much.

It's just that at Lin Qu's house, no one has made this guess.