Chapter 81

Xu Qiu and Lin Qu walked side by side on the street. Both of them were extremely good-looking, and they attracted a lot of attention both openly and secretly. I saw the tall man bowing his head and talking to the person on the side from time to time. When the beauty raised her eyes to look at the man, her eyes and brows were full of affection.

The sweet atmosphere between the two is like a wonderful picture scroll, which can no longer accommodate anything else.

After walking for a while, a panicked voice came from the street: "Get out of the way, get out of the way."

The people on the street turned their backs on their backs and became chaotic in an instant.

Xu Qiu protected Lin Qu and walked to the side, raised his eyes to look in the direction of the movement, and saw a horse galloping crazily on the street, the woman sitting on the horse looked very flustered and her voice was trembling : "The horse is crazy, you all get out of the way."

Some shops on the side of the street and people carrying loads could not escape in time, and those who were directly hit were thrown off their backs.

In the middle of the road not far from them, there was a child holding candied haws who couldn't run fast and tripped. When he saw the candied haws he broke and the skin was scratched, he sat on the ground and cried.

"That child..." Lin Qu also saw it, and subconsciously moved forward.

"I'll go." Xu Qiu pulled him back, speaking extremely fast, obviously not intending to watch the child stay in that dangerous place, "You stay here and don't move around."

The frenzied horse was not slow, and Xu Qiu's speed was even faster after pulling and pulling.

In an instant, he ran to the middle of the road and carried the child back.

The child was still sobbing and crying.

Xu Qiu didn't have time to say more, he stuffed the child to Lin Qu, and rushed out again, this time the target was the crazy horse, fortunately all kinds of things scattered on the ground in front of the street were blocking the crowd, Only by blocking the speed of the horse did Xu Qiu really catch up.

When the horse hoof was neighing, he seized the opportunity and jumped on it.

Chai Yueqian was already crying out of fear on the horse. She knew that the horse's madness this time was made by those who asked her to go with her. When she was panicked and frightened, she saw with her own eyes the smiles on the corners of the mouths of those women and brothers. These people are just waiting to see her jokes. But although Chai Yueqian usually looks like a martial artist, she is especially powerful when she whips people.

But in fact, she just bullies and bullies the women and brothers in the capital all day long like a lady, and doesn't know martial arts.

When something really happened, she couldn't help it.

The horse galloped wildly on the street and couldn't stop, and no one came to rescue her. The panic in Chai Yueqian's heart reached the highest point. She held on to the rein tightly and dared not let it go, her face was already crying. At this moment, the riding feet are all stepped on the pedals. It is not easy to lift people up and throw them out. It will be bad if the feet get stuck in them.

Xu Qiu didn't know Chai Yueqian, he just knew the name, so he didn't have a bad attitude towards a frightened and crying girl.

After all, it's one thing to keep a distance from the opposite sex, and it can't be really rude.

He sat on Chai Yueqian's back and grabbed the reins, pulled the person forward and raised his voice, "Hold the horse's neck, hold it steady and don't move."