Chapter 30

Lin Qiong felt a little frightened by the old lady Lin's repeated insults to Gu Chengxiao.

On the one hand, it is due to Gu Chengxiao's future status. After all, although he is watching in the plot, Gu Chengxiao doesn't seem like the kind of person who would care about these things with Shengdou Xiaomin, but he can't help it. He knows that these people in his family are indeed the best, and they are good There are some problems. Gu Chengxiao doesn't care about ordinary people, but he doesn't necessarily care about them.

On the other hand, he really likes Gu Chengxiao.

Those things before, because he has not met and chatted with Gu Chengxiao, so the problem still exists, but even Lin Qiong doesn't know how to explain it, he can't tell Gu Chengxiao directly that he came from time travel, because Misunderstood the plot? So under such circumstances, the other party wanted to marry him because he saved his sense of responsibility by falling into the water, which was fine.

Of course he could twist and say bad things about Xu Qiu behind his back, but Gu Chengxiao might not believe it.

And his reputation is much worse than Xu Qiu's.

Fortunately, Gu Chengxiao is not the kind of person who only hears criticism from outsiders and takes it seriously. Compared with these, he believes more in what he has learned through his own contact.

But both he and Xu Qiu have been in contact with Gu Chengxiao. Gu Chengxiao can be as close as Xu Qiu in the plot, which is enough to show that the two are very close to each other. If he talks nonsense without evidence, he can only use it Gu Chengxiao pushed it further. Lin Qiong didn't want this.

He also had some doubts in his heart, whether Xu Qiu and Lin Qu were completely different from what he had judged.

Before traveling, he had read a short story of a historical real-life fan. It was really short, and it was over in just a dozen chapters.

The main thing is to write the story of Gu Chengxiao and Xu Qiujun and his ministers.

Friendly.

Because Lin Qiong herself likes homosexuality, she doesn't reject this kind of short stories, and the author writes them very humorously, so Lin Qiong liked it at the time.

As for the struggle history of the two of them, there is actually no particular detail. Because of Dafa at the beginning of the game, the two separated quickly. One is still suffering in the mountain nest, which is very miserable. The focus of the meme is on the letters between the two, which is also talked about on the Internet. One with straightforward words and deep feelings, and one with anti-corruption and upright masters, the comments were all laughed out loud.

It looks good.

In fact, this nickname is a joke, it is not difficult to see that the relationship between the two is very good.

That is to say, after crossing over, he knew that he was wearing a book, because no man in history could have children. Only then did he discover that his fiancé was actually Xu Qiu, one of the main characters in the story, but in that short story, he clearly remembered that it was mentioned that Xu Qiu was married later, and the married person was a man named Lin Qu. His elder brother, and his cousin is called Lin Qu. After Lin Qiong traveled over, she received the memory of the original owner.

Naturally, he knew how much the original owner liked Xu Qiu.

I also want to know that the original owner has such deep feelings, so he will definitely not do anything bad. In this era, if a brother is divorced for no reason, it will have a great impact on his reputation. Especially when the original owner's reputation is not very good, isn't this cutting off the original owner's way of life?