Chapter 66

There were other patients and even guests in the clinic. Xu Qiu cut a lot of watermelons. His father and elder brother hadn't come back yet. Seeing that someone came over curiously, he simply asked everyone to try it.

People here have never eaten watermelon, and it will be convenient for them to do watermelon business in the future.

The bright red watermelon was cut into thick pieces and placed on a plate. It was really tempting in this hot weather. Xu Qiu carried it over and said with a smile: "This is the fruit from overseas that my family grows. The scientific name is watermelon, and it is very popular to eat in summer, so everyone should try it to see how it tastes."

What he said was nice, and most people would not refuse it. If someone takes the lead, the rest will naturally follow.

Bite into the mouth, the rich juice immediately filled the whole mouth.

Many people swallowed it in one gulp, and all praised it: "It's cool and sweet, and it's really comfortable to eat on this hot day."

Although there are a lot of various fruit trees on the mountain, and people often pick them up and sell them on the street, most of them are wild varieties, and they are not very good in terms of taste or size.

Compared with this, it is even more incomparable.

Usually, people rarely eat sugar. The sweetness of this watermelon tastes better than sugar.

Immediately, someone asked: "Little doctor Xu, do you grow a lot of watermelons? Can you sell me one, the price doesn't matter."

"right."

Someone in the hospital responded.

Those who can come to their clinic, the proportion of rich people is not low, these people really don't care about the price, they really want to buy it back and try it for the family.

There are also some people who think it is delicious, but they understand that this product may be more expensive, so it is difficult to open their mouths.

Xu Qiudao: "There are no more today, but if you want to buy them, you can come tomorrow." There are still three in his yard, but his father and two elder brothers haven't eaten yet. There are so many people in the museum, it is not easy to sell to one but not to another.

It would be best to just buy them all tomorrow.

Someone asked about the price, and Xu Qiu had discussed it with Lin Guangfu in advance: "Ten cents a catty, you can buy a whole piece at a time, or you can buy half a piece, and put it in a water tank or well for a long time after you go home. The taste will be better, of course you can eat it directly."

The price of ten pennies may even sound a bit low.

Some people originally thought they couldn't afford it, but after hearing this, it seems that buying it once or twice is not a big problem.

The price of meat here is more than 30 yuan, and the usual recruitment costs about 80 yuan a day, and the laborers on the dock need more, more than 100 yuan a day, depending on the individual situation. A watermelon is about seven or eight catties, which is about 80 Wen.

If you only buy half of it, how many people can still afford it.

Immediately, many people wanted to come and buy it.

In fact, the price can be even higher. After all, they have a long summer and they will definitely be able to sell them out. But Xu Qiu didn't want to make a lot of money from this. When there are more people planting next year, the price might drop a bit. . More importantly, his old father-in-law and mother-in-law didn't want to sell too high a price, and felt that selling too much was like a scam.