Chapter 52

First he mentioned this matter to his mother, and then at the dinner table, Xu Qiu and the others mentioned it again. Unsurprisingly, his father had no opinion at all and expressed his support.

So, on the second day, Xu Qiu and Lin Qu began to inspect the surrounding places, planning to choose a suitable shop as the storefront.

After inquiring and asking, I successfully rented the next room.

Then there was the decoration and arrangement. Because of the previous experience in decorating medical halls, this time it was considered familiar. Xu Qiu asked Lin Qu about his ideas, the two discussed the details, and then found a suitable carpenter to tidy up.

It will take a certain amount of time to get all these things done, but Lin Qu is not idle, and put up a notice on the side of the medical hall, spreading the news that he can open a shop.

Many of the customers who come to buy medicine from them are people with little money from their families, and some women and brothers from rich families are even regular customers here. Most of them don't come to see a doctor, but to see if there is any new skin care products for sale in the medical hall from time to time.

Although that was all the time, it didn't delay their frequent visits to inquire about the situation.

Even if they don't buy skin care products, they are very curious about all kinds of other messy pills in the medical center.

Because of this, when they saw the notice posted by Lin Qu that they could customize clothes according to their appearance, many people asked curiously.

Lin Qu had drawn a lot of patterns in the past, basically for those who asked him, he usually had already designed clothes for them in his mind, but now when he was asked, he just took them out. I have to say that the drawn pattern is quite aura, and it is quite beautiful at first glance, and it can be seen at a glance how suitable it is to wear on the body.

It fits the person's own appearance and temperament very well.

After the others finished reading, Lin Qu said again: "If you are not satisfied with these patterns, you can also design a style that suits you as much as possible according to your favorite material, color, etc., and wait until the patterns are confirmed. It will be officially started."

At the same time, if some guests themselves are not dressed properly, he will give appropriate advice straight to the point. Although he does not know how to do complicated hairstyles for people, he has seen many guests after coming to town. hairstyle.

Just a simple description and some suggestions, he can still do it.

Even girls and younger brothers from wealthy families may not be able to find a style that suits them in terms of dressing. What Lin Qu knows is simply what many people can't wait to want.

Especially those who went back and changed their hairstyles after he pointed them out, and found that it really worked, they were all excited beyond restraint.

All of a sudden, with lightning speed, the shop that Lin Qu wanted to open had a name in a very short period of time.

The shop has not yet been renovated, but has already received a lot of orders.

It was because he saw that something was wrong and cut off the remaining appointments so that he could breathe a sigh of relief.

Once again sending away a guest in a soft voice, Lin Qu couldn't help feeling a little emotional: "I thought it would be difficult to open a shop at the very beginning, and maybe for a long time, no one would be willing, really. I never thought it would be so easy now."