Chapter 54

The reason why North Vietnam was able to form a force that made the imperial court somewhat helpless was mainly due to their unity and xenophobia.

As long as the court moves, it will move the whole body here.

Now those other people are actually encouraged by the court. When the local forces here are suppressed, they will be reaping the benefits of fishing.

Xu Qiu didn't say anything about this kind of thing. In his mind, the country here was not his own, so he didn't have much thought about whether North Vietnam would be integrated into it. Furthermore, in this era, the change of dynasties is too normal, maybe before the integration, another dynasty will usher in.

Of course, the main reason is that he is just an ordinary person now, and he is not able to get in the way of the suzerain's decision, let alone other important family and country affairs.

No matter how much you think, it can only exist in your mind and has no effect on reality.

After guessing that what his father had said was about the same, Xu Qiu nodded, "Okay, I know all of this."

"Father, should I go out first?" He asked tentatively.

"Wait." Xu's father stopped him, "I called you here, and there is one more thing I want to tell you. In the past two years, people from the army have been trying to win us over, but in fact there has been no big move. But recently, because of the changes in the situation on our side, someone there also offered an olive branch."

"One of them is the second prince of the court."

Second prince? Xu Qiu thought about it. In the plot, the description of the second prince is roughly violent, simple-minded, extremely impatient, cruel and decisive in his actions, and has no scruples about the consequences. The cause of his bad mood was solved directly.

He came from the Queen of the Central Palace, and the power behind him is not weak.

The reputation is very bad.

Even if he will be punished in the end if he causes an accident, he still does not change his behavior style.

In the end, he was killed by the old emperor.

this......

Xu Qiu felt a little speechless in his heart. Could it be that in the plot, their family did not accept the solicitation of the second prince's faction, so the Xu family disappeared?

He pretended to be ignorant and asked about the second prince's situation. Sure enough, his father's expression was very complicated, "The general who came to test him was extremely arrogant, and he said it directly. If you don't obey them, you will have to consider the consequences."

"He came here for your medical skills. Dad is afraid that they may also come to you. You should pay attention during this time. Every afternoon, when your brothers and I come over, we will go back together and let Brother Qu Don't act alone, take care of him more."

Father Xu also knows that his youngest son is very strong now and his archery is also very accurate, but after all, he has never formally learned martial arts, and it is impossible to carry arrows on his back at any time when he is out of the house, so the whole family is still together Time is safer.

Xu Qiu agreed.

After going back, I told Lin Qu about the matter, "After tomorrow is over, move the things you need back to the backyard of the hospital. Usually, if you and your mother want to go out, you can call me with you."

"Hmm." Lin Qu's face was a bit worried, but he never expected that the current prince would actually do such a thing?

Xu Qiu felt that the second prince would not be like this. After all, the second prince was born in a wealthy family, and his own money is powerful, so there is no need to do other things for the sake of a few prescriptions. After all, it is useless for the second prince to take these prescriptions. It is very useful in the army, but it is not that the Xu family does not sell this medicine, and the price is not expensive. Rather than saying that the other party will come up with these prescriptions, it is better to say that the other party wants to recruit him and let him do things.