Chapter 24

Lin Qu already had an idea of what he should do, but this kind of thing also needs time, and within this time limit, his third uncle and third aunt also had to take precautions.

The marriage was withdrawn, and the main fault was his third uncle and three aunts, and Xu Qiu never liked Lin Qiong, and even said that he was willing to marry him after he figured it out.

Although Xu Qiu's mother was kind-hearted and soft-hearted, it was not difficult to see that she and his third uncle and aunt had fallen out. He reckoned that if his third uncle and aunt could ask for it, they would have already asked for it, so there is no need to worry now.

This also shows that it is impossible for his third uncle and three aunts to get Xu Jiasong to agree to the marriage through obvious means, so they can only rely on some small means.

When doing this kind of thing, Mrs. Zhao and Lin Laosan would always discuss it together, but they had too much free time, and it couldn't be easier to get together. But Lin Qu is different, if he does less work in the field, Mrs. Lin will not let him go.

Therefore, he could only leave this matter to his two younger brothers.

Let the two younger brothers help him supervise as much as possible.

Anyway, the two children are still young, so they do some cleaning and cleaning at home. As long as their hands are not idle, Mrs. Lin will not trouble the two children. After all, if such a young child is too targeted, then Mrs. Lin doesn't know what to say in the village.

In fact, he didn't hold out too much hope. He only focused on how to let the villagers see the picture of Lin Qiong and the so-called prince together. He had seen it before. Lin Qiong also acted like a baby to others.

Relationships are definitely not simple.

Coupled with the conversation with Xu Qiu, it was obvious that there was something wrong between Lin Qiong and the prince.

He secretly resented that he already had a lover, yet he did not let go of his marriage with Xu Qiu.

What a beautiful thought.

As for what Xu Qiu said, after all, they and the emperor are father and son, and they might go back in the future, Lin Qu didn't believe it, and they were all exiled to this place, and they still wanted to go back. It's about the same here. If the status of the prince was so useful, the other party wouldn't have to live in such an embarrassment, there must have been someone in the village secretly sending warmth.

In their place, quite a few people died in exile.

In his heart, comparing Xu Qiu with the prince, of course Xu Qiu is the best, no one else can compare, Lin Qiong definitely does not want to let go of his marriage with Xu Qiu.

However, what Lin Qu didn't expect was that his two younger brothers really heard the plan of Mrs. Zhao and Mr. Lin.

"Did you hear what time they said?" Lin Qu asked in surprise.

The two younger brothers shook their heads, "Third Aunt only said that it's only two days, and get things done as soon as possible, lest it will be too late for brother Xu Qiu and the others to move to the town."

"Okay." Lin Qu nodded, and said solemnly to his two younger brothers: "Next, my brother entrusts you with a task. You must, must be careful about Lin Qiong. If you find that he is going to wash clothes by the river, you will immediately Come find me, understand?"

"Even if grandma thinks that you've been scolding you at home, she still has to watch over Lin Qiong, just endure it for a few days, and when things are done, my brother will buy you candied haws, okay?"

Husband dressed as a control group [Wear Books]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें