Chapter 69

When I went out, I first went to Linchi Lintang.

Lin Qu hasn't seen the residences of the two younger brothers yet, so naturally he has to look at the details and see if there is anything that needs to be changed.

Lin Chi and Lin Tang live in two adjacent rooms, each of which is not small in size. This is the first time they live separately, and the two brothers are a little happy. Of course, it's not that they don't want to live together. They grew up together and their relationship has always been very good.

But two rooms, they can choose to sleep together, or sometimes separate.

Quite exciting for a boy of this age.

When Lin Qu entered the room, the children had already seen all the rooms they lived in, and the maid was putting their things in the box on the floor into the closet, Lin Qu looked around the room, "How about it, I still like the room Is it? If you need anything, you can buy it and say it yourself."

"The room is very nice." Lin Chi said, "We all like it."

Just seeing the unstoppable smiles on the faces of the two children, Lin Qu knew that they liked it.

He nodded and didn't say much. After all, they have lived together in Xu's house for so long. The two younger brothers are no longer the kind of people who dare not say anything for fear of causing trouble. He said: "It's time to eat, first Let's go."

"good."

We went to eat together, and after a lunch break, the two of them got up and wandered around. On the one hand, they were shopping, and they didn't bring all their things when they moved. On the other hand, they wanted to discuss next thing.

First of all, Lin Qu's ready-to-wear shop will relocate here and regain its reputation.

But with previous experience, Lin Qu didn't feel that the road ahead was long this time, he had absolute confidence in his skills.

It's all just a matter of time.

However, "Is your clinic still open?"

Xu Qiu hadn't made up his mind yet, and was afraid that he would be too busy at that time: "Let's take a look for now, the medicine will not be sold, and you can't make so many. When your shop opens, you will post a notice at the door, as usual. That way, I will treat those who are seriously ill, and I will see them every day after school."

He doesn't have the slightest reputation in the provincial capital now, and the town is a little far away from the provincial capital, so he probably hasn't been heard of here.

But if it is a serious illness, other people can't cure it. At this time, there is a person who says he can treat it. Even if he has never heard of this person before, and he has the attitude of treating a dead horse as a living horse doctor, someone will come to him.

And when Lin Qu's shop develops, it will also deepen his credibility.

So that's not bad.

Both of them have real skills, so they are not in a hurry.

"That's right." Xu Qiu said, "There is also the issue of schooling for the primary and secondary students. I will inquire about this after I go to the academy. Some local students may know better."

When they were in the town, neither Lin Chi nor Lin Tang formally went to school, because there was no school at all, and they were still young, so Xu Qiu and Lin Qu were teaching them.

That is to say, after it was decided to go to the provincial capital, Xu Qiu discussed with Lin Qu and sent the two children to the school.

After all, after the initial stage, there are more things to learn. In addition to the more complicated knowledge in books, Xu Qiu also needs to teach them medical things, which will consume more energy. Most of the time has to be in the academy, and the time is not as free as before, so I still think it is better to send the children to the school and teach separately.