Chapter 38

The method Lin Qu knew was correct, and he made some smoothies in a while.

His face was full of smiles: "Try it and see how it goes."

Xu Qiu took the bowl, it should be squeezed juice, and there is also sliced pulp in it, one bite down, it's ice cold, with a fruity sweetness, it's the most suitable time to eat it.

He sighed comfortably, "It's delicious."

Lin Qu was even happier.

In the afternoon, Lin Qu and Li Shi tried to make stewed pork again. At the counter, Xu Qiu watched by himself. He stood there, doing the studies assigned by the new master, and only raised his head to deal with the matter when someone came. .

At that time of night, the marinated meat was already placed on the table.

Lin Qu even went to get some chili noodles without a teacher. At the moment, people don't know that it can be used as seasoning. Potted plants, and some dried peppers are said to be kept as seeds, so Lin Qu made this after thinking about it.

His feeling told him that this thing would taste better with some chili powder dipped in it.

Xu's father and others were also surprised when they came back and saw this thing. The second child Xu Zhou said directly: "Mother, you bought this back?"

Lao Lin's house has been selling for several days, and they are out every day, so it's not like they haven't seen it before.

But because I knew the relationship between the two of them, I didn't buy it.

The three of them could still bear this bit of appetite.

Li didn't deny it: "Just eat what you have." She agreed not to tell other people about Xiaoquhui, so she held back.

But think about it, the family gets along day and night, and it seems that they can't hide it after a long time.

Let's talk about it later, Li thought.

She naturally believed in her husband and two sons in her heart, and the calculations in the hearts of these three people were much more than hers, but since she had made an agreement with Lin Qu first, then she had to hold back. After all, she also understands that what is close to her is not necessarily true to Lin Qu.

Not long after I got married.

Lin Qu didn't open his mouth to explain. He really didn't know what to say about this matter. Besides, Li Shi and Xu Qiu didn't care about his situation, which didn't mean that the rest of the Xu family didn't have any opinions either.

He could see clearly that Li Shi and Xu Qiu in the Xu family were really kind-hearted, even if he really had problems, they would tolerate him.

But he was a bit wary of others.

However, he also didn't think that things could really be kept a secret for a lifetime, so let's wait until they are discovered. He believes that Xu Qiu and Li Shi will not tell his strange things, and those who are deep in his family should I can round him up by myself.

Father Xu and Xu Sen and Xuzhou mistakenly thought that their mother bought the stewed pork because they were spying on the enemy. Seeing that Mrs. Li didn't want to say more, they wisely stopped asking.

In the evening, the family rested separately, and the two were lying on the bed. Xu Qiu asked Lin Qu: "Have you thought about what you will do after today's matter? Call your parents to open a shop?"

The parents he mentioned were naturally Wang Shi and Lin Guangfu.

These two people are working in the fields with their two children. If they can open a shop in the town, it will definitely be a lot easier.