Chapter 27

Lin Qiong's original owner really likes Xu Qiu, but his personality is really arrogant and unreasonable. He often goes to Xu's house to find Xu Qiu. If anyone likes Xu Qiu, he will make trouble for him. This is the consensus of the whole village. of.

That's why Li Shi felt a little headache when he wanted to retire the two of them.

Because it's not easy to come up with a good excuse, it's not easy to apply any brotherhood to them, and their personalities are not good, Li always feels that if they really mention it, the other party can block their door, even if they hang themselves. To successfully marry in.

That's why Mrs. Li wanted to push the matter to Mrs. Zhao.

After all, she grew up watching her, and Lin Qiong was quite sensible to her, Xu Qiu's mother, and Mrs. Li didn't want to do anything wrong.

At that time, they will be fine. It's not good if the little brother can't get married.

It was also because of the various behaviors of the original owners in the past that no one in the village would doubt Xu Qiu's words now.

It just so happened that Gu Chengxiao was indeed exiled here at that time, and Lin Qiong also stopped looking for Xu Qiu for no reason at all. There was no sign at all, and they hadn't quarreled before, and the villagers had discussed this matter behind their backs before, and now they have found the reason .

"So that's what happened."

"This change of heart is too fast, didn't you like Xu Qiu so much before?"

"You don't see what kind of prince this is. He looks like a dog. My brother is young, so he thinks that those who come from the capital are something special. It's not surprising that he likes it all at once."

"Ms. Zhao secretly discusses when Xu Qiu will die every day. After listening to it for so many years, Lin Qiong doesn't murmur in her heart. Once someone else comes, it will change."

As for Lin Qu, no one said anything.

There is really nothing to say.

At this moment, Li Shi heard the movement and rushed over. She didn't know who fell into the water, but she heard someone shouting that someone fell into the water by the river, so she came to have a look. Unexpectedly, as soon as he came here, he saw the wet young son, Lin Qu, Lin Qiong and others.

She was startled, and ran to Xu Qiu's side, and asked anxiously and worriedly: "Why did you fall into the water? Is it cold? Your body just had a little time, and now you have fallen into the water and blown the wind again. What to do, don't get sick again."

"Let's go, let's go home quickly and change our clothes first."

Compared with others, Li Shi was more worried about his youngest son's health. After all, Xu Qiu's body was weak since he was a child, and he was prone to headaches at every turn.

While pulling her son, she didn't forget to greet Lin Qu: "Brother Qu is here too, go back and change clothes first, don't catch a cold."

"Mother, I'm fine." Xu Qiu said.

In fact, it's not that cold, the temperature here has been very high.

It's just wet clothes, and it's cold when the wind blows occasionally.

Most of the time it's fine.

When other people saw Li Shi, they all talked one by one, and basically said everything. After Li Shi heard it, she felt angry in her heart. She didn't expect that her kindness at the beginning would bring such a result.