Chapter 94

After tidying up the eleven princes, Xu Qiu continued to immerse himself, focusing on the rice and cement.

Rice is a matter that takes time, and it is not so easy to complete. Xu Qiu just went to check on the progress and discuss some methods and theories with the responsible officials. And the other is the cement that I have thought about for a long time.

Things like floods were not uncommon in ancient times.

According to the records, there have been floods in the past few years.

So without further delay, it is not easy to delay the construction of the dam and embankment for too long.

If the flood came before this, it would be an endless disaster for the people.

So one morning during the morning court, Xu Qiu presented the cement prescription, and at the same time, he also presented a large piece of hard cement that had already been made.

Emperor Longyan Dayue immediately appointed Xu Qiu as the imperial envoy to build the dam.

After returning home, Xu Qiu told Lin Qu about it: "I don't know how long it will take to come back, at least a few months? Do you want to come with me?"

Lin Qu said angrily: "You're all gone, what's the point of me staying here by myself, of course I'm with you!" The words were unforgiving, but there was a sweet smile on his face.

Xu Qiu hugged his shoulders, leaned over and kissed Lin Qu's face: "I'm not afraid that the journey is long, you and the child are bored in the carriage, in fact, I think you will go with me."

"Really?" Lin Qu looked at him.

Xu Qiu said: "Of course, we have never been separated. You can't get used to it, and of course I can't either. If we leave, I will miss you very much."

Lin Qu put his arms around Xu Qiu's back, and leaned his face on his chest: "I also don't want to part with you, so I should just go shopping."

You can also see a little more.

After the appointment, they will leave the capital in a few days. Lin Qu and the others packed up their things at home, but there were not too many. They brought enough suitable clothes, clean sheets and quilts, etc. For the rest, you can wait until you get to the place and buy them directly with silver.

It also saves too much trouble on the road.

Today, they are no longer short of money.

The carriage got on the road and set off towards the destination.

In addition to Xu Qiu and the others, there were also other extremely talented people from the Ministry of Industry in water conservancy.

There was no time wasted on the road, after all, it was for business, not for fun.

But the speed of the carriage is there, so by the time we got there, several months have passed, the temperature has dropped, and soon, the New Year will be ushered in.

When getting out of the carriage, Lin Qu's body still shivered, the temperature inside and outside the carriage seemed to be different, Xu Qiu said, "Is it cold?"

"Yeah." Lin Qu nodded while retracting his hands, and Xu Qiu tied his cloak tighter: "Let's go into the room, the stove should have been warming up inside."

While talking, he carried his son out of the carriage.

Then put it on the ground. After sitting in the carriage for so long, the child regained his energy quickly after getting off. He was very interested in watching it, and he was about to run into the house with Lin Qu.

Lin Qu could only follow quickly.

This house has been taken care of by servants in advance. When they come here in a carriage, servants on horses set off at the same time. Everything is tidy, and when they arrive, they can move in directly.

The house was obviously not as good as that in the capital city, but it was clean and tidy. Neither Xu Qiu nor Lin Qu had any objections.

He just arrived the first day and had a simple rest for the night. Early the next morning, Xu Qiu took his people from the Ministry of Industry to the local prefect to discuss matters such as river management and dam construction. Also from this day on, Xu Qiu was so busy that his feet never touched the ground, he usually set off early in the morning and would only come back at night.

They also have to go to the field to investigate how to do it.

Make a specific plan.

Although the weather is cold, but no one pays attention to quitting when it is cold, and the things to do when the weather is hot, there is no delay at all, and they start directly. Fortunately, the weather here, although it is colder in winter, compared with the winter in North Vietnam, it is completely insignificant.

Incomparable.

So Xu Qiu felt fine.

It was not until two days before the new year that this matter stopped, and every family went home to celebrate the new year.

Xu Qiu was no exception.

Let go of all the things you need to worry about, and spend time at home, buying all kinds of meat for the New Year, as well as shopping for New Year's goods, various snacks, etc.

On New Year's Eve, there were only three of us, and in this strange place, we felt a little lonely after all.

This is the first time they have spent the New Year so alone.

Lin Qu couldn't help but said, "I don't know what my parents and brother are doing now? Do you miss us?"