Chapter 78

Most of the offensives were aimed at Xu Qiu, and he roughly knew in his heart that it might be someone sent by Gu Chengxiao.

However, the three men in the Xu family were not vegetarians either. There were a dozen or so men in black, several of whom were buried in the ground by Xu Qiu using supernatural powers when they first entered the courtyard, and now there were only a few left. The border of North Vietnam is not afraid of making a real move. It didn't take long for the men in black to be wiped out.

Xu Sen left two alive and was about to interrogate, "Who sent you all?"

The two men in black lying on the ground looked stubborn, apparently not intending to speak.

Xu Qiu said: "Brother, there is no need to ask, these people came directly at me, nine out of ten were sent by Gu Chengxiao." After all, it has been several months since Gu Chengxiao returned to Beijing, no matter what, the other party also It's time to train your own manpower.

And this night, although the light was very dark, it was easy to identify him because of the huge difference in physique between him and his father and brother.

As soon as the words fell, the expressions on the faces of the two men in black changed instantly, and it seemed that they were right.

Now that he knew what he wanted, Xu Sen directly dealt with these two people.

After entering the house, Li Shi and Lin Qu also came out, lit the lights, and the family sat together, Li Shi and the others were still a little shocked, after hearing what Xu Qiu and the others said, Li Shi couldn't help saying angrily: "This Lin Qu The third family, but there were some conflicts in the past, who would have thought that they would act so viciously and want our family's life!"

Li Shi was simply furious.

Their family and Lin Laosan's family, for those trivial things back then, it was also Lin Laosan's own misbehavior, so how could they be blamed. Although Xu Qiu did not marry Lin Qiong, within a period of time, life was much better than Lin Qiong and the prince. But that was Lin Qiong's own choice. She hadn't forgotten that before her son had contact with Lin Qu, Lin Qiong had been pulling each other with the prince for an unknown amount of time.

In the past, the village didn't know why Lin Qiong suddenly liked to run to the place where the exiles lived, but since he fell into the water, no one knew his extravagant thoughts.

Besides, now that Gu Chengxiao has regained his status as a prince, Lin Lao San's family knows how much better life will be, so why bother to come back and take revenge like this.

No matter what, the development to the point of murder is completely unimaginable.

Father Xu also felt incredible: "They bought the examiner before and sent someone to try to cut off Sanwa's hand, but even if Sanwa goes to the capital for the exam, he won't be able to compare with the prince, right?"

Does the third Lin family need to be so defensive?

Although their family lived well, Xu Qiu's first-hand medical skills were superb, and there were many people who wanted to have a good relationship with him, but it was true that their status could not be compared with other princes.

It would be fine if they were in North Vietnam, after all, they were all aliens, and the Xu family was also one of the top snakes, but if they went to the capital, their Xu family would be useless.

Therefore, if Xu Qiu was left in North Vietnam, it would actually be more leisurely than in the capital.

"Maybe someone over there knew that we are the second prince. After all, when we warned the two examiners earlier, we said it directly." The elder brother Xu Sen analyzed with no expression on his face: "And the younger brother's medical skills are indeed true. Very good, if he is allowed to go to the capital, if he helps the second prince to win people's hearts, it will be very bad for the first prince."