I got superpowers too which were just so, so cool. I loved, I lost, and I beat Eric Cartman at his own game in real life which even with my advantage deserves a round of applause.

I just hope these guys do a better job than I ever could. No more deaths, no more surprises or blindsides, no resorting to Nahkriin or something similar. I'm sure they will make mistakes eventually, they probably would even if I repeated this process a hundred times. I just hope those mistakes aren't permanent... that they can eventually be fixed... unlike most of mine.

Timmy finally finishes and turns towards me with a tear in his eye.

(("I'm so sorry, (y/n). This information and second chance you've given us won't go to waste, I promise.")) I smile at the telepath with both Kenny and past me already looking super confused at Timmy who refuses to clarify what he saw.

'Already piling up secrets, huh? I guess I should have seen that coming... but with what happened to me in the end, perhaps it's for the best that I don't know everything.'

"Well, incase I fade from existence in a few seconds, just know this, past me... don't think with your dick."

"What?"

"Don't do it. You know what I'm referencing and you'll see what I mean soon. Trust me on this, you'll want to skip that particular character arc." I then close my eyes and wish them good luck one last time as I soon fade from existence...

Just kidding. Multiverse theory is a bitch.

"Sooooo, are you disappearing or not?" Kenny asks.

"Well, that definitely should have changed the future. Looks like I just made a branch in the timeline instead. Which means my own world is still fucked... shit."

"Well, you could just stay here if you want! You can help make a better world here. I don't mind saying we're twin brothers or something." My past self offers and while it does sound tempting, I simply can't. There's still a chance I can save my own world and I don't want to take away this experience from him.

"You totally just want me to carry you through this, don't you?"

"Whaaaaat? Nooo... okay maybe, but seriously, you deserve to be happy after dealing with a shit future, dude!"

"You know as well as I do that I can't abandon the world I forged on my own." I say as I stand up and walk over to the window where a warless street is in view.

"Living in a branched timeline like this one or attempting to spam regressions in general to get my 'happy ending' would never work since I would never be able to get rid of the guilt in my heart. My world may be broken, but there's still a chance that I can fix at least a little of it, and that's a chance I intend to take. I need to go down my own path now."

"...Alright, if that's what you want, dude." My past self eventually relents.

"Yeah, it is. Oh, here's one more bit of advice before I leave: Timmy will keep secrets from you and Kenny, but trust me when I say it's for the best. You can't control everything here, (y/n).

As Reality once said to me, yes the actual person Reality, you can't try and control everything because the more you tighten your grasp around the future, the more detrimental any slip up or unexpected factor is. We may call ourselves Dovahkiin and have his body and powers, but the reality of things is we will never be the Dragonborn."