The great comandments of Rimuruism

Thou who follow our great Rimuru-sama. Thou who love Rimuru-sama and wish to be loved back by the great one. Thou shalt never forget the basic truths of the world.

1. Everything for Rimuru-sama.

2. Thou shalt not look down on others.

3. Thou shalt not bear hostility among our companions. The disagreements shall be dealt with briefly and with equality.

4. Thou shalt never get killed. Our lives belong to Rimuru-sama.

5. Every being under Rimuru-sama is equal.

6. Rimuru-sama is the best. Thou are allowed to have other gods as long as thou never forget to put Rimuru-sama first.

7. Thou shalt not sadden Rimuru-sama.

8. Rimuru-sama is everyone's. Rimuru-sama loves everyone equally, thus no one shall claim Rimuru-sama for oneself.

=======================================

A/N. Here is an attempt of mine to write what I think could be the fundamentals of Rimuruism. I would like to know if you think that something is missing.

I thought on adding "Thou shalt not lewd Rimuru-sama", but I know that's a part of the fans or the misunderstandings that Rimuru-sama gets from time to time, not something that was canonically punished (maybe it was done in the shadows, but meh).

Question. Who do you think should be the supreme authority of Rimuruism? (like the pope for christians)

PS. A story about beliefs in the Cardinal World might be coming soon.