Labyrinth conquering

The strength of the labyrinth bosses did not correspond with their floor level from the 60th floor. We needed to adjust it, but I pushed it to later since long ago. It wasn't my fault. We had the empire's invasion, the Tenma war, and the cleaning up after that.

Now, it was finally the day. But how do we do it?

"Let's use our avatars!"

Ramiris' suggestion would make a valid excuse for me to play- no, I would be inspecting the labyrinth with Veldora, Ramiris, and Milim.

Surprisingly, Veldora disagreed.

"Mere avatars can't defeat the labyrinth's top bosses. Specially Zegion. Even more so after their awakening. Of course, my true self would win, KWAHAHAHA!"

"Conquering the labyrinth ourselves sounds like a good way to test its power. The problem is who" I asked. In no way, it was a good idea for us four to conquer the labyrinth.

"I-I don't think I am a good enough candidate." Ramiris was quick to stand back. "I-I mean, I personally prepared and trained the labyrinth bosses... of course, none of them would stand to my 42 killing moves!"

"Then, Veldora is out too" (Rimuru)

"It can't be helped. I shall be the big one and yield this one time" (Veldora)

"Which leaves either me or..." (Rimuru)

"Wahahahaha! Leave it to me!" (Milim)

"Remember, you are not to trash on them but to measure their strength" (Rimuru)

"You worry too much, Rimuru. I have become better at holding back after playing with Carrera!" (Milim)

I am worried!

But Milim has even trained Carrion, Gobuta, and Gabiru. The three of them are still alive and have become stronger...

Mmm... It should be fine...

We planned a conquering schedule for Milim that would make the most exciting entertainment for the conqueror and the spectators- ku-hum, I mean, for us to ascertain better the bosses' strength.

Regrettably, we never managed to see it.

"What a surprise to see you here, Milim. I thought you were patrolling our borders since you left your homework undone" Frey's smile was scary.

"I-I..." (Milim)

"Milim, you should have told us if you were busy" (Ramiris)

"KWAHAHAHAHA! Leave the labyrinth to Tempest. Milim, you can go and finish your job" (Veldora)

"That's right. Since my bestie has work to do, how can I retain you?" (Rimuru)

We waited no time to sell Milim out.

"So, who will conquer it?" (Rimuru)

"Isn't Rimuru the best option here?" (Ramiris)

"We need to redo our plans" (Rimuru)

"Why don't you improvise?" Veldora smirked. "We were preparing for whoever challenges the labyrinth. Be it Milim, you, or anyone else."

"Master and I prepared new traps just for you on every floor!" (Ramiris)

"Ho. Doesn't that sound fun?" (Rimuru)

Therefore, I took the task of conquering the labyrinth.

We didn't warn the floor bosses. It would be better to leave it as a surprise.