Dressing doll

A secret meeting between two influential individuals was in progress.

"Fufufu~ The preparations are all done. The place also ready for that day"

"Hehehe. I am glad. It was good to count with your talents"

"I am also glad to share a common objective with someone as cunning as you. Rimuru-sama is not that easy to trick"

"Don't worry. I have his weakness..."

"Care to share?"

"No, it's a trade secret"

"Sigh. It can't be helped. The bare minimum for my help is two hours"

"I guarantee you more than that"

"I can't wait for that day"

"Let's enjoy it at the fullest"

Preparations were ready. A dark plan was making its way towards the demon lord...

In other place, at a different time, a negotiation between Tempest and the Freedom Association was under way.

"You can't do that! You are overstepping your authority" (Yuuki)

"No, we can. This is our country, our laws" (Rimuru)

"But don't you think is too much?"  (Yuuki)

"No. Think about it carefully. The labyrinth is inside our country" (Rimuru)

"Are you claiming the ownership of the labyrinth? It is a natural resource, it doesn't belong to anybody" (Yuuki)

"Yes, it does. It is the lair of demon lord Ramiris. The monsters there are born thanks to Veldora. I was appointed as the co-owner, so it belongs to our country. We are graciously granting permission to the adventurers to hunt there" (Rimuru)

"But-" (Yuuki)

"So, I reject completely the idea of selling and privatizing the terrain inside. It already has an owner" (Rimuru)

"But how can a place so big belong to a single demon lord? Along with the more than thousands monsters inside!" (Yuuki)

"The whole Jura Forest is also mine, and everything south is Milim's. The whole Barren lands is Draguel's, Leon and Guy have a whole continent each as their territory. It's not that uncommon" (Rimuru)

"That kind of argument..." (Yuuki)

"If you don't like that, you can leave the business" (Rimuru)

"...Do you plan to manage all those adventurers on your own?" (Yuuki)

"No, we can just harvest the labyrinth's riches by ourselves" (Rimuru)

There was no way to win. In the end, the Freedom Association yielded. Once their job was done, private business came on the table.

"Rimuru-san, you sure are merciless" (Yuuki)

"You are the absurd one, Yuuki-kun. Why are you helping those old geezers?" Rimuru complained 

"And even daring to show your face over here after everything you have done" Rimuru kinda pouted at the end

"Hahaha, Let bygones be bygones" Yuuki laughed off "More importantly, I have a favor to ask"

"A favor?" (Rimuru)

"I am running out of inspiration. Help me!" (Yuuki)

"No more manga to you!" (Rimuru)

"Don't be like that, Rimuru-san!" (Yuuki)

"No is no. You betrayed my trust first!" (Rimuru)

"Let's go talk over some sweets over there" (Yuuki)

"As I was saying-" (Rimuru)

"Please, I need the inspiration" (Yuuki)

Yuuki managed to drag Rimuru into a different room.

"Sigh, as I was saying-" but what was inside the room was unexpected "Wait! What is this?"

"Surprise! Also, thank you very much!"

"Whoa!" Someone pushed Rimuru's back and closed the door. A pink haired oni stood in the way

"Sh-Shuna! What are you doing here!" (Rimuru)

"I just came to ask your help for some... measurements" (Shuna)

"I am busy right now, so maybe later-" (Rimuru)

Yuuki caught Rimuru by the shoulder before he could run away and whispered

"Rimuru-san, will you leave us here, the two, alone?" (Yuuki)

Rimuru's eyes turned slightly menacing at the possible threat, before hearing the rest of the sentence

"I might accidentally show her this" (Yuuki)

It was a photo of Rimuru with Gobuta and some tight mouthed hobgoblins enjoying at the Night Butterfly, in Dwargon. They even made the effort to go to a foreign country in order to not get caught.

"How do you- wait! Laplace!"

"Hahaha, as expected you noticed. But about your situation, what will you do?" (Yuuki)

Rimuru was in a pinch. He wanted to run away, but if Yuuki ever showed this photo to Shuna... He didn't even want to imagine it. Rimuru swallowed deep. He was caught.

"Sigh. It can't be helped. One hour-" (Yuuki)

"Twenty" Yuuki interrupted shamessly

"Don't get so cocky-" (Rimuru)

"Shuna-san! I have something-" (Yuuki)

"Hey! Wait! Seven! That's the most I can concede!" (Rimuru)

"Deal!" (Yuuki)

Rimuru felt cheated. Shuna on the other hand was astonished. She alone couldn't have managed to get that much out of her lord.

And so, Rimuru's dressing time began.

"How come you have these kinds of clothes!" (Rimuru)

They began with some cute clothes, followed by some serious ones and even some cosplay.

"I couldn't believe it, but Yuuki-san has a wide knowledge about fashion! As expected of an otherworlder" (Shuna)

"Don't be like that, Shuna-san. Your creativity designing and dexterity making these are also commendable" (Yuuki)

"Sigh, do I still-" (Rimuru)

"Rimuru-sama, please rise your chin a bit more!" (Shuna)

"Please remember sharing the photos" (Yuuki)

"Fufufu~ of course" (Shuna)

"Hey, you are not sharing them with anyone else, right?" (Rimuru)

That day, Rimuru became the dressing doll and model for the two. Later, he found the two made an alliance "For the sake of dressing Rimuru up".