Ruminism Miracles

Many were scared. Many others prayed before their imminent death. Soon, their last meal came. They steeled their hearts, their bravery would never be forgotten. They ate. It was... normal. Edible. At the end, they all enjoyed the next sunrise...

Hinata enjoyed her favorite dishes at Yoshida's store in Tempest. She went shopping, from armaments and potions to everyday cute clothes. Even if originally she was to destroy that country, she ended loving its development.

After enjoying her free day, Hinata decided to have a look at the ruminism temple here in Tempest. It was funny to visit an anti-monster religion's church inside a monster made country. 

When arriving to the church, Hinata noticed something weird. Normally, there should be just the clerics and some human devotees. The monsters loved their lord, Rimuru, more than any god. But today, there were many monsters praying there.

At a closer look, she discovered it was not just praying. Some monsters were even crying in joy. Also, they were not just ordinary monsters. Many prominent figures she had seen before in the government and the military were praying too.

They were overjoyed, but also confused. They looked for answers. The easiest way was to ask the wisest one they knew...

"What is the meaning of this?" Hinata approached a hobgoblin near the entrance.

"Ah! Hello there... Hinata-sama!?" the hobgoblin was surprised

"That's right, my name is Hinata, and you?"

"Oh, I am Gobte, a goblin rider, nice to greet you!" he answered kindly

"Nice to know you too. So... what are you all doing here?" (Hinata)

"We are thanking the goddess" (Gobte)

"What are you talking about?" (Hinata)

"Eh? Isn't it a temple of the Goddess Ruminas?" (Gobte)

"Yes, it is?" Hinata was not sure about her answer

"Then, it's just as I said. We are thanking the Goddess for allowing us living one more beautiful day of life" Gobte seemed so happy. 

Hinata went silent, so after a pause Gobte continued "If you excuse me, I will continue praying to the goddess of miracles and salvation"

Hinata was confused. She asked more monsters, from many races, but the answers were similar. So, she went to ask the one who knows the most about monsters.

They asked. The wiseman enlighten them. He was the kindest, strongest and the most reliable. His words were always the truest. So, they believed him.

"What's the problem?" asked Rimuru after hearing Hinata's story.

"I mean, doesn't it bother you? They are praying to other demon lord when you are here" Hinata retorted

"Kufufufu, Unforgivable! To think those fools are believing miracles from someone other than Rimuru-sama. They need some punishment" Diablo had a sinister aura around him.

"Second secretary is right! Let's teach those fools what happens when they forsake our lord for some measly demon lord" Shion was also ready to rampage

"Stop right there, you two" Rimuru's words stopped their momentum

"But-"

"No buts. I am talking with Hinata. You two get to work and don't do anything to those guys"

"But-"

"Shuna and Haruna are staying here in case we need something, so you two get out!" at Rimuru's order, they complied

Not that I could continue this conversation with them here "I am sorry, Hinata, what were we talking about?" Rimuru returned to his carefree self.