Hero summoning 2 - Meeting

I was doing paperwork as always when Shuna came with an emergency call from the Freedom Association. That Yuuki... well, at least now I can find out if he is the mastermind...

"I am sorry for the sudden call, Rimuru-san" (Yuuki)

"It's fine. Thanks to you I got away from my work" (Rimuru)

"Which you will have to resume again" (Yuuki)

"... that was not necessary" (Rimuru)

"Maybe I called you to increase your workload..." (Yuuki)

"Wha- I am leaving" (Rimuru)

"EH! Rimuru-san? This is important, you know!" (Yuuki)

I know that! Thanks to that topic, my workload has increased the last month! Not that I can tell him.

Yuuki has never told me about it until now. Let's see what are you planning this time.

"So?" (Rimuru)

"Let me be brief before you run away again" (Yuuki)

This brat is pissing me off on purpose, isn't he?!

<<Sigh. It's because master is so easy to read>>

Even Ciel isn't on my side.

<<The movements of Kagali and the Clowns don't show anything suspicious>>

This meeting was serious. Not because I would get information, but because I needed to ascertain Yuuki's involvement in this matter.

"What is it about?" (Rimuru)

"The guildmaster from the Kingdom of Filtwood contacted me yesterday. Their royalty summoned three youngsters and trained them as heroes. They departed earlier this morning to slay the demon lord..." (Yuuki)

His last words lost strength as he stared me.

"Eh? Me?" (Rimuru)

For now, let's play innocent.

"That's right. Like a video game. Their plan is to defeat the four heavenly kings and then the demon lord" (Yuuki)

"And do they think that we are gonna fight them one on one, like in a game?" (Rimuru)

"That seems to be the case..." Yuuki was also making a complicated face before being mischievous again.

"So, how does it feel to become a game last boss~" (Yuuki)

"Did you call to make fun of me?" (Rimuru)

"Of course, that's part of the entertainment, but more importantly, I wanted to deliver these personally" (Yuuki)

As expected of Yuuki. The information he handled was neat. Well organized and very detailed considering his story about knowing about it since yesterday being true.

Satoru Suzuki, Takeo Tamura and Miho Miura. Their names combination was like a bad joke... I wonder how that Tamura is doing with Sawatari-san... last time I peeked...

Let's press Yuuki a little more.

"Is this all?" (Rimuru)

"For now, that's all the confirmed documentation. The rest are rumors" (Yuuki)

"Rumors?" (Rimuru)

"Their country doesn't have enough magicians to make a summoning ritual. Some decades ago, they were involved in a massive demon summoning. Since then, being a magician there gives bad reputation" (Yuuki)

"Are you talking about that incident that Shizu-san solved?" (Rimuru)

"That's right. So, where do you think the magicules come from?" (Yuuki)